Gyles injured at Cadwell

Guzzirider

Earlier today I heard that Gyles had had a spill at the PB trackday at Cadwell yesterday.

All I know that is Gyles was taken to hospital in Hull by Air Ambulance after sustaining a head injury, and is in a serious condition.

He's a great guy, in fact I have never known anyone who is so damn enthusiastic about Guzzis, especially of the sporting variety, and I hope that he has a speedy recovery.

I know that his family are with him- probably best to respect their privacy right now.

I'll post any updates as and when I hear anything.

Fingers crossed matey.

Guy :helmet:

Guest goffredo

What a terrible news! I am devastated. I feel slightly better now that I read on the thunderbike forum that it seems he is recovering! I have seen him in action in France this summer and I can agree: he is indeed a fighter!!

Our thoughts are with him and the family.

G.

Terrible news indeed. Heal quickly Myles!

There was mention in biesel's link that Gyles may have been riding his Dad's bike. I thought he was racing Guzzbun's MGS-01 this year. Does anyone know what bike he was on?

If someone nearby wanted to send him something from the forum to cheer him up or help out his family I'd happily donate...

Terrible news indeed. Heal quickly Myles!

There was mention in biesel's link that Gyles may have been riding his Dad's bike. I thought he was racing Guzzbun's MGS-01 this year. Does anyone know what bike he was on?

If someone nearby wanted to send him something from the forum to cheer him up or help out his family I'd happily donate...

Gyles's Dad owns several bikes I think inc the Raceco Daytona- I don't know for sure but maybe it was that bike.

Guy