Pazzo levers

gstallons

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you have PAZZO brand levers on your bike? Do you prefer them over stock? I suppose this is the stupidest question, are they worth it ?

I wanted the Pazzos but they weren't available for the V11 when I bought. I went with the CRG. Similar appearance & function to the Pazzo. Great feel & adjustability.

I see them on ebay for $189 w/shipping . is this a good price ?

I bough the pazzos (long) from the guy on ebay, they are excellent, the adjustability is good (and i have done it on the move). Dont know if its a good price in the US , but its a good one on this side of the pond.

Gary

I think the guy is a member on the board !!!

I had CRGs for a while. I chose the short ones, and after a while I came to realize I should've gotten the long ones. The short works great for the brake, but the knob on the end makes clutching with the short levers painful after a while. I'd steer you towards the long ones.

I had CRGs for a while. I chose the short ones, and after a while I came to realize I should've gotten the long ones. The short works great for the brake, but the knob on the end makes clutching with the short levers painful after a while. I'd steer you towards the long ones.

Thats what I looking for. I figured the short one would work well on the brake but was concerned about the clutch. I think you can also get mixed sets (one short one long) ??

I have the Pazzo's on both the clutch and front brake on my 2001 V11. They probably do not work any better than stock (though I do like the adjustment for my bulky winter gloves in the winter season) they do look cool. I have found they are objects of commonality with other high end sports bike riders and conversation of this nature is good. I will tell you, they are mainly of aesthetic value, and I recommend them highly.

Bob

What are the part numbers for the CRG long and short levers??

I would agree with Greg on not having a shorty lever on the clutch side. I've ridden bikes with both and prefer the long one on the clutch side, I could live with either one on the brake side.

Cheers all,

Raceboy

Do any of you have PAZZO brand levers on your bike? Do you prefer them over stock? I suppose this is the stupidest question, are they worth it ?

Yes, I have the long ones on my bike. I chose long because I don't have forearms like Popeye.

I prefer them over stock.

They are only worth it if you want to pull up to the pub and have hot babes take off their clothes and jump your bones right there in the street, just because you have such a bitchin' lookin' bike... :nerd: I am a shallow poseur and that is my fantasy, so bug off if you can't relate, you closet posing poseur bashers!!! :angry:

Technically I don't think they are worth it.

I ASSume the stock are cast alloy and the Pazzo are 6061 T6 Billet.

What difference does that make?

I don't know. Maybe they'll hold up better if you drop the bike??? Maybe they'll transmit more of impact to the master cylinder bracket, so you'll be riding home with no front brake???

Maybe the billet will flex less allowing better transmission of energy???

My impression was that they felt better, but that may have been the freshly greased pivot point.

If you want a cheap improvement, clean and grease your pivot point.

Also, they are a little thinner and concave on the inside allowing you to pull in maybe one more millimeter. Is that millimeter worth $200? I think not, but they are sweet looking and knowing that they are billet gives you warm fuzzies inside. So DON'T let anyone accuse you of being vain and shallow for spending your money on them. The warm fuzzies deep inside are what it's all about.

But if you have money to spend, make sure you have taken care of other upgrades first.

Loud mufflers to annoy your nice neighbors.

Billet head guards, because you are not a perfect rider.

Proper sprung suspension.

Roper's Moto Moda Shloppage Shleet.

Relayed head light.

TuneBoy.

Every thing but the levers listed in my signature (or comparable) should come before the Pazzo levers. :xmas:

Yes, I have the long ones on my bike. I chose long because I don't have forearms like Popeye.

I prefer them over stock.

They are only worth it if you want to pull up to the pub and have hot babes take off their clothes and jump your bones right there in the street, just because you have such a bitchin' lookin' bike... :nerd: I am a shallow poseur and that is my fantasy, so bug off if you can't relate, you closet posing poseur bashers!!! :angry:

I don't think you are a poser Dave. You'd need more chrome. Like this guy. :huh:

chrome.jpg