Pazzo levers

gstallons

I can't seem to find the V11 Cafe Sport listed in any Pazzo levers application guide. I recently crashed my Coppa Italia and have fixed everything except the clutch lever, which still works but is a bit scratched up. What model levers are you guys using?

Thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't seem to find the V11 Cafe Sport listed in any Pazzo levers application guide. I recently crashed my Coppa Italia and have fixed everything except the clutch lever, which still works but is a bit scratched up. What model levers are you guys using?

Thanks

I have a cafe sport, i ordered mine from the guy on ebay, there was no special no.

Thanks,

Now all I have to do is pick a color. I am thinking gold since the Coppa's handle bar is a gold color. Either that of black I guess. This is going to be one of my winter projects. I also have a set of wave rotors (originally on my Aprilia Falco) that I think will fit the V11 front wheel so maybe those will emerge on the Coppa next spring also?

Thanks again.

I don't think you are a poser Dave. You'd need more chrome. Like this guy. :huh:

Again this old picture :) Has anybody ever seen a picture of the guy himself after his fly off? In the meantime most of the skin should have been healed I guess.

Hubert

"Maybe if I chrome the Pazzos?"

Now there's a soundbite if ever there was one. You could sell that to George Bush. It's just what he needs.

Again this old picture :) Has anybody ever seen a picture of the guy himself after his fly off? In the meantime most of the skin should have been healed I guess.

Hubert

You think he was going fast enough to lose skin??????

I am the one that sells Pazzo and CRG as well. I can't decide for the customers but my personal preference is Long Clutch and Short brake. I got this combo on my Guzzi and Aprilia Falco. My track only Triumph Daytona has both long levers. By the way I am THE ONLY ONE who sells Pazzo for V11 on eBay or thru my website. I obviously prefer to sell the thru my website. PayPal is accepted for all US and Canadian residents but the rest of the world is Credit card only. I don't post much here but visit from time to time. I actually prefer Pazzo over CRG due a wider color availability.

By the way both CRG and Pazzo are not just pure bling but actually are extremely useful. Anyone with small hands or large hands will enjoy much better comfort. First of all the angle of bend in the lever is a little different from stock and the adjustment range is much wider. So guys with smaller hands can adjust the levers so its much closer to the bar and the guys with extremely large hands can do the opposite.

Again I think that people that get both short levers do it for the looks. I cannot imagine everyone shiftng with 2 fingers. Braking on the other hand is very doable with 2 fingers. That is the reason mine are Long Clutch and Short Brake. If one wants to keep symetry then you can get either all Long or All Short.

My website can be accessed frommy signature line

Thanks

Vlad

You think he was going fast enough to lose skin??????

:lol: , but yes, probably. Skin and flesh off come out the screws and steel they might have implanted him his last accident. Is this a material that gives equal sparks as his chrome exhausts do? Sparkling knees and ellbows ?

Hubert

Again I think that people that get both short levers do it for the looks. I cannot imagine everyone shiftng with 2 fingers. Braking on the other hand is very doable with 2 fingers. That is the reason mine are Long Clutch and Short Brake. If one wants to keep symetry then you can get either all Long or All Short.

Another reason for short levers is to reduce the chance of lever damage when you drop the bike. (if you drop the bike)

I would have gotten the short levers, but I am not strong enough to deal with hours of clutching with a short lever, and I wanted symmetry between the levers, otherwise I would have gone for a short brake lever.

I keep the levers inward as much as possible, and the Napoleon Bar-end mirrors help protect the Pazzos, but with a high impact, all bets are off.

I am the one that sells Pazzo and CRG as well. I can't decide for the customers but my personal preference is Long Clutch and Short brake. I got this combo on my Guzzi and Aprilia Falco. My track only Triumph Daytona has both long levers. By the way I am THE ONLY ONE who sells Pazzo for V11 on eBay or thru my website. I obviously prefer to sell the thru my website. PayPal is accepted for all US and Canadian residents but the rest of the world is Credit card only. I don't post much here but visit from time to time. I actually prefer Pazzo over CRG due a wider color availability.

By the way both CRG and Pazzo are not just pure bling but actually are extremely useful. Anyone with small hands or large hands will enjoy much better comfort. First of all the anfle of bend in the lever is a little different from stock and adjustment range is much wider. So guys with smaller hands can adjust the levers so its much closer to the bar and the guys with extremely large hands can do the opposite.

My website can be accessed frommy signature line

Thanks

Vlad

Thanks,

Just ordered then through your web site

Winter project? It's 5 minutes work changing both levers!

Then let's hope it's a short winter!

I am glad to hear that this is an easy job but, although it may be five minutes for you, I am sure it will take me considerably longer. I guess I'll have to time myself. Anyway, I went ahead and order the levers so I will be testing your theory soon. Wish me Luck.

Then let's hope it's a short winter!

I am glad to hear that this is an easy job but, although it may be five minutes for you, I am sure it will take me considerably longer. I guess I'll have to time myself. Anyway, I went ahead and order the levers so I will be testing your theory soon. Wish me Luck.

Be careful not to lose the ball bearings that actuate the brake light and clutch switch!

Otherwise a five to ten minute job can turn into hours of searching for the ball bearing.

Also be forewarned that if you don't find the bearing, the size of the replacement is critical to the point that the light goes on.