Annual PayPal V11 Fund Raiser Now in Session

orangeokie

Most of the regulars on here know that I have started this thread each year during the U.S. College football season. BTW, my Oklahoma State Cowboys are doing OK this year.

Jaap has provided a one-of-a-kind V11 forum that has a proven track record of serving V11 owners around the world. I always give a 25 Euro donation each year at this time by clicking on the "Keep V11LeMans.com PayPal online" icon at the upper right part of your screen. What a small pittance to donate to help Jaap keep this great forum on the net. Donate what you want, but donate something if you find this forum useful.

Cheers! :bier: :bier:

A sentiment worth toasting, Brother :bier: Especially for those of us who love to ride WHILE the games are on because the roads will be clear for a few hours on the weekends. Just DO NOT be far from home when the bars/game are letting out all those "happy" fans! :wacko::drink::vomit:

My Cowboys just defeated the #3 Missouri Tigers last night. We are now ranked in the Top 10. :bike:

BTW, how's the V11 Fundraiser going guys? Hope everyone is pitching in who can. Jaap deserves a boost for all the work he puts into this forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Click on the box at the far right side, just above here, "Keep V11LeMans.com online" :thumbsup:
Thanks SH. I did go to the PayPal link but when I tried to pay with the credit card after I completed all data the message was that it didn't go through. I have a Paypal acct but make all payments with a credit card on file. The link doesn't seem to give the option, or maybe I'm wrong? Thanks again.

Thanks SH. I did go to the PayPal link but when I tried to pay with the credit card after I completed all data the message was that it didn't go through. I have a Paypal acct but make all payments with a credit card on file. The link doesn't seem to give the option, or maybe I'm wrong? Thanks again.

I do it the same way, works for me! Pay with paypal, then in the end I can chose credit card.

I do it the same way, works for me! Pay with paypal, then in the end I can chose credit card.
Thanks. In the meantime it looks like my card got a pending charge for Paypal that day, so it may have gotten thru after all. Will check again in a while, if not, I'll do it straight thru Paypal.

Dude, you need a new mistress. As the bluesman said, my baby brings me whisky when I ask for water.

Done.... Now I know Euro to USD conversion. Learned something new. Money well spent.....

It's not much. Don't have much since the Mistress took all my money.....

Richard Z.