election

macguzzi

how come we (the US) never hear about foreign elections like you hear about ours? I have no idea who the PM of england is nor the PM of france tho I heard his wife/gf is HOT. umm and the rest of europe I couldn't even begin to tell you, WHY don't they just have a president of europe? :lol:

-snip-

Hey ben, don't worry about it. You are not alone. I'd bet 90% of us haven't a clue either and could care less. The world revolves around the USA, right?

All americans should be required to stand back and see how we look to the rest of the world.

With yesterdays election, the scene has improved slightly.

Dennis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is November 5, 2008. We will never live (or have to waste )this day again. Make the most of it and "carpe deim"!

it's 66.5 deg. and going to be 78deg. for the high today. I might close my shop today for theraputic reasons.

Yeeeehooo, the eight year battle against impotence is over!

This was the best erection ever!!! Nothing limp about it and the result was SENSATIONAL!

Lets just see if we can keep it up for 8 years.

Yes, we can. Yes, we can. Yes, we can. Yes, we can! :thumbsup:

If last night didn't do it for some of you, maybe a video of Obama Girl is what you need?

Traditional Marital Aid, or Sexist Krap that may get outlawed by the Islamic Marxist Terrorist Regime. LOL!

A canny observation.

BTW I was in Edinburgh over the last couple of days and it was 'all dug up' :o

Yes, it's a nightmare. The council are putting back the tram system after it was done away with 50 or so years ago. I might have to buy a Stelvio just to go to the shops.

Yes, it's a nightmare. The council are putting back the tram system after it was done away with 50 or so years ago. I might have to buy a Stelvio just to go to the shops.

You gents should have met up with Mal, myself and Macguzzi this weekend- Mal and I were on a stag do and we met up with Euan for a couple of pints. Maybe next time.

Hey, I want to complain about this thread... The term "erection" has been beaten to death... LOL

BTW, Now that the government will pay my mortgage and share the wealth, I can buy another motorcycle...

See, I got motorcycling into my reply. It's easy

Richard Z.

Take the tyres off and you could run it on the tram lines

Yes, we can. Yes, we can. Yes, we can. Yes, we can! :thumbsup:[1]

If last night didn't do it for some of you, maybe a video of Obama Girl is what you need?

[2]

[1] I have to admit, Obama has a great speech writer, and his own oratory skills are considerable: his acceptance speech was better than anything I've seen since Reagan was in the White House. I'm still curious where a Kenyan living in Illinois gets a southern accent, but hey, I'm just into details! ;)

[2] Lousy cameraman had the framing too close & centered about a foot too high for that video to be worth viewing sound off... Oh well, I'm off to see what's new over on the Hooters thread! :lol:

Last night's election results are grim on the national scene: the Democrats have strengthened their lock on both House and Senate, and now have control of the executive branch as well. This leaves the door open for party politics [which the Dems have a stronger track record for adhering to than their Rep opponents] to dictate legislation. This is bad because it leads to more "dumbass laws" getting thru, instead of getting a deserved veto for too much pork added onto otherwise valid bills, or just plain harmful & stupid legislation getting the organizational steamroller treatment. We, as a nation, fare better when the legislative branches and exec are in the hands of opposite parties. Anyone for a repeat of the Homeland Security Act or the DMCA? Same shoes back then, just on a different foot.

Beware of the boot...

Well, I'm happier anyway.

And whaddya mean about not knowing our politics?!!

Don't you know who the Irish prime minister is?

Actually, technically we don't have one. We have a taoiseach. And a tainiste. And the government's called the Dail. and a member's called a TD.

You see, politics can be really boring, can't it?!

Broke my nose surfing huntington beach in LA on Saturday. That's much more interesting.

And painful. :huh:

I wonder when Obamas "civilian security corp" will be formed. I think they used to be called brown shirts in the old days. Just one of the many promises the messiah has made! We shall see. In a side note the local gun shop was doing a brisk bit of buisness on election day! :D