May09 Guzzi meet - European invite

belfastguzzi

Guzzirider suggested that some others in Europe might be interested in coming to Ireland for the May meeting.

I've made a web page that can be viewed without logging in. If you are a member of other Guzzi boards, please post the link if you want.

If you do, it would be useful if you could post back here what sites the info has been put on.

http://moto.belfastguzzi.com

and a second page is linked from there.

People can email belfastguzzi@googlemail.com to register interest or for info.

Thanks

BFG

Image-F147C7F299A011D9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I've seen it on the Moto Guzzi Club of Sweden

and on the excellent

Guzzisti Republica Ceca Guzzisti.CZ

I would just like to point this is not on guzzisti.cz but on www.motoguzziclubbohemia.cz. Guzzisti.cz is a project of formal club member who stolen whole our database of forum and put it on his personal pages. I have added this invitation on our club forum and it is really annoying to see it on "illegal" pages.

2 different sites are in Czech - Guzzisti.cz are not www.motoguzziclubbohemia.cz.

just wanted to make things clear.

Slavek

I'll forward it to the Danish Moto Guzzi Club.

Over, wilco and out! :lol:

Søren

I would just like to point this is not on guzzisti.cz but on www.motoguzziclubbohemia.cz. Guzzisti.cz is a project of formal club member who stolen whole our database of forum and put it on his personal pages. I have added this invitation on our club forum and it is really annoying to see it on "illegal" pages.

2 different sites are in Czech - Guzzisti.cz are not www.motoguzziclubbohemia.cz.

just wanted to make things clear.

Slavek

Ah

thank you for making that clear! I also saw that bohemia club name but the post that I saw was on the 1921 guzzisti.cz Forum. That .CZ Forum also has a sub forum called Moto Guzzi Club Bohemia. ?

Do you mean that is all hijacked from the Club Bohemia site?

Ah

thank you for making that clear! I also saw that bohemia club name but the post that I saw was on the 1921 guzzisti.cz Forum. That .CZ Forum also has a sub forum called Moto Guzzi Club Bohemia. ?

Do you mean that is all hijacked from the Club Bohemia site?

it is bit more complicated.

webpages www.motoguzziclubbohemia.cz are owned by the club. Administrator Pavel has broken apart and transfered all the posts, used vehicles, reviews, simply everything that was on the pages to his personal projest guzzisti.cz. He didnt tell us a single word what he is planing. So one day, our pages didnt exists. We forced him to at least duplicate the forums. Therefore, what you see in club forum is in guzzisti pages. In a weeks we should have our own completly new forum and pages as well.

So thats the story...

moto guzzi club bohemia and guzzisti.cz are two different subjects. But the peoples are just the same :)

you can also have a look on traditional and first guzzi club in Czech ever the www.cmgc.cz they are not updated for veeeeeery long time

and what I also recommend is to visit www.prvnikozi.cz - pages of first guzzi dealer in CZ (great meetings the do B) )

I have put links on the web page to clubs/boards that may be represented at the rally.

If I have something wrong, or if you want one added (Pennine Pie Eaters or whatever) – post here to let me know.

Listed so far - boards and clubs that might be represented at the Ulster Rally:

V.11 Le Mans.com

Squadra Guzzista

Moto Guzzi Club GB

MG Club Bohemia, Czech

MG Club of Sweden

MG Club Nederland

MG Klub Danmark

David, you may add Italy too.

www.guzzisti.it the Italian site of Moto Guzzi

http://www.animaguzzista.com/forum/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=33235

Excellent – and you can represent Italy!