guzzi titanium pipes

scre103

If the tips of your Scura exhausts look like the photo below, you have the OEM LaFranconi mufflers.  In many cases, the CF cans as delivered from the factory were simply LF exhausts with CF skins instead of the silver or black anodized aluminum skins that came on the Sports/LeMans...

...if not, you have "something else"  ^_^

Thanks, Al. "Something else," it would seem, as they do not look like those. My stock ones in the attic do look like the pic, tho.

Oh well, all Italian mistresses need a bit of mystery to accompany their passion. :helmet:

Baffled Bill & His Ballabio

Now, Bill,  you have us all hungry for a photo so that we might all know . . . . :huh2:

I'll do that when I (am smart enough to) get my website up.

But, I will say they appear identical to these: http://www.ferracci.com/2002ferracci/onlin...systemB_600.jpg

Bill

So if they look like Ferraccis and they sound like Ferraccis . . . . ?

Hmmmmm. Wish I'd thought of that. :doh:

I was wandering around web--a dangerous sport, btw--and thought I'd check exhaust sites.

That was a bingo, tho the crossover & other connector isn't same, suppose 'cuz in that illustration it's not for MG. Yeah, I know: :doh: again.

Anyway, still surprising (to me) that no markings, tho mebbe that is practice or mebbe I just can't the #$%^& label.

So, one question left. Does this mean they aren't road legal, or is that one of those questions one just doesn't ask? ;)

Bill

I thought all the parts on a motorcycle ought to be 'off road" except for the rubber parts. :rolleyes:

I defer to your recent experience as to the merits of that. :rolleyes:

But, before you get huffy, as I peck this, I can see (and always feel a bit) my thumb scar from my "dismount" last January that reminds frequently how right you are! :(

Good news! Hardly anyone ever gets huffy on this board. We are such a quiet tasteful group. :D

When I first picked up my Sport with the Guzzi CF Mistrals they had those sweet little "off road only" plaques on them. We had alot of fun with it in one of the threads.

Honest, Occifer, I've been keeping the little plaques off the road ever since.

I'll bet the Ferraccis will never get you pulled over by themselves. But, I wonder (just to complicate matters), who makes the Ferracci pipes?

I'll bet the Ferraccis will never get you pulled over by themselves. But, I wonder (just to complicate matters), who makes the Ferracci pipes?

Perhaps Vincent knows???

I guess Forza is the company.

Interestingly I noticed Ferracci Italy sells a different line!?!

Guest marcialc

Bill, I swapped the stock pipes on my scura with the FBF carbon ovals. FBF shipped the cans with the stickers separately, so you have the option to put them on or not. I never put the stickers on the pipes :grin:

sounds like your pipes are the FBF pipes, but if you're still not sure, I can mail you my stickers and you can slap them on your cans :rasta:

FBF told me that they are made locally here in the States...but they would not share the name of the source :homer:

they do sound nice don't they :thumbsup: