Where's Ratchethack?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been wondering that myself for the last couple of weeks.Looked and saw that he was on a few weeks ago,late Oct,so hoping just busy with life.

Would be interested on his take of the recent political discussions and censorship and lack of it going on in these parts of recent.

He's doing fine. I keep bumping into him a Home Town Buffet.

Last time he there some guy at the table next to Rachet started talking politics and Ratchet moved to a different table.

He could have been avoiding me, too, but I think he just wanted to read in peace.

He is still riding his Guzzi and his dual purpose but has shifted attention to a Mazda Miata.

Maybe he has got himself a girlfriend and is spending romantic evenings walking the beach at sunset, drinking fine wines and enjoying life, rather than writing 10 page long posts about this, that and the other.

Now THIS, is the kind of ribbing I look forward to on this site,.....

Guest ratchethack

Gents!

I appreciate the thoughts, my friends.

Truth be known, there’s been important work to attend to of late. Took a Great Tour of Alaska and Northern Minnesota by way of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba via The Algoma Central and Hudson Bay Railway. After a big game expedition on the North Slope (had a couple o’ Caribou Barbies with us to keep us warm ;) ), we dressed out our limit in polar bears that we shot as the big white, grossly over-populated varmints were sunning themselves on the currently rapidly thickening, record-breaking proliferation of polar ice, and traded ‘em for 20 cases of contraband Canadian Club Whisky we got from the Inuit to fuel the party for rest o’ the trip. Once we’d broke open the CC, it was time for clubbing baby seals! D’you know that if you hit ‘em just right, the sound o' the crack o’ their skull is identical to the sound of Barry Bonds connecting for a line drive? It’s truly a beautiful thing.

After we got off the train, we’d sobered up waaaaay too much, and somehow got connected up with me old Pals from Florida -- up in the Iron Range of Minnesota, of all places! – Why, we had a great walloping “We’re Putting The Band Back Together Again” reunion! Wot a party. It was a delight to see all the old familiar faces working together again from 8 years back. None o’ these chaps had got any prettier, but as always -- man, can they drink! No problem a-tall switching over from counting pregnant and swinging chads, to discovering 100% same-ticket ballots everywhere, all over the soon-to-be frozen moose moss of the Iron Range -- behind every rock, every tree, strewn helter-skelter amongst the shrubbery, and even in car trunks! The girls were offering quickie trips to the back room for the most ballots found every hour. That turned out to be very productive, so to speak. . . These election judges can be SO careless, you know. Testy, too. But once we had e-photo’s of ‘em with one o’ the girls in one hand and a bottle o’ CC in the other -- well, suddenly they got as docile as pussycats. . . We were havin’ a blast!

Anyhoo, no question about it, election results and constitutional choice o' The People be damned -- we’re putting Al Franken in office one way or another – wotever it takes (evidently, not much!) Once we’d pried Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Richie's nose out o’ the extensively cultivated anal portal of Acorn, we got him liquored up pretty good and took him out in the woods behind Frostbite Falls and shot us a great big string o' Republicans. To say that he LOVED IT would be an understatement! From that point on, the festivities cranked up another 2 marks on the mayhem-o-meter. Not coincidentally, that’s also when all the pesky investigations and squawking voting judges all quieted down simultaneously. Well, we figured this was our "green light" to really wick things up! Come to think of it, that’s about the time the endless list of sudden problems with the configurations of the voting machines started showing up – exactly as it happened in Florida 8 years ago! -- and they weren't even remotely the same kind of machines! The Coleman idiots hadn’t the faintest clue wot hit 'em once we'd coaxed a few o’ our guys up off the floor by cracking open a fresh case of CC for refreshments whilst “helping” the judges jointly conjure up “voter intent by consensus of all present” -- that is, consensus of any judge capable of lifting his head off the floor. But the fool Republicans still keep popping up from time to time, and we gotta keep ourselves in ammo and loading up as fast as we can pull the triggers most o’ the time. Never had so much fun!

As you can tell, there’s lots to do just now. Gotta go.

post-1212-1226701943.jpg

Judges are my friends.

Let’s Party!