• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen and I could organise something- would you like this in addition to the Ulster 2009 and Denmark 2010?

No time this year for us! Money and time have already been spent in advance.

Maybe next Spring? Can think of a few locations where there is the choice of B & B or camping!

Not this year, but next Spring could be good, after the snow has gone. <_>

An informal ride about, look around.

If Baldini doesn't get himself out of deep Wales, I might have to go looking for him too.

There isn't anything like

in the Yorkshire moors, is there???

Or giant boulders?

The Ducati owners club had 2 or 3 years at a Pub near Masham that was ok (in Fearby if I remember correctly)

I'm told that the Brewery tour is good :bier::P (http://www.blacksheepbrewery.com/beers/cask.cfm)

I've spent much time touring the Dales. I've spent two days in Masham, one day to tour the Black Sheep, and another to tour Theakstons. I was at Theakstons in June 1994, just got off the ferry from the IOM TT, and was present during the celebration of their apprentice 'cooper' , barrel maker, to full journeyman status, which included him being baptized in the beer wort of the beer specially made for him, while he stood in his own giant barrel. All this in town square Masham. It was a grand day!! Theakstons of course, one of only 3 breweries to deliver their ales in oak casks locally, and one of the last to use original slate brewing fermenters. Very historic.

Steve

Not this year, but next Spring could be good, after the snow has gone. <_>

An informal ride about, look around.

If Baldini doesn't get himself out of deep Wales, I might have to go looking for him too.

There isn't anything like

in the Yorkshire moors, is there???

Or giant boulders?

No more like this

I wonder if they knew it was a Yorkshire outfit - the Cleckheaton Panther a real Thumper

Panther-M120-Outfit.jpg

Anyone know of any other Yorkshire bikes beside the howling Scott?

Scott%20Squirrel%201929_jpg.jpg

John, did you know they only bulldozed the Panther factory building a few weeks back in Clecky?

I know Scotts were built in Saltaire- do you know if the original building in still standing?