Fantastic stuff. John McGuinness saying he slowed down on his last lap so he could enjoy it :rolleyes: still seemed bloody fast to me :D

And the clip of Gary Johnson on the No.1 bike in take off and landing mode, :notworthy: how do they manage to stay on.

The IOM be a good place to hold a V11 meet :D

Thanks for letting on re ITV4. I'd've missed it otherwise - some great footage. McGuiness is something special. That on bike footage of Plater hitting the verge after losing concentration over the mountain - just glad he kept it on the road :o . Amazing stuff. Good luck to all of them. Funny watching Parrish & Witham doing Mad Sunday too. Ta. KB :sun:

Funnily enough I've just been looking there, to try to find some TT footage, before I saw this. I can't see how to access any race playback. Can someone post a link to the actual replay section? Or is it only live?

I watched at 9pm last night.

That was bold. You'll have to go to bed an hour early tomorrow, to make up for it.

• 1 month later...

The TT is being replayed here in the USA on the HD theater channel, which might only be available to cable and sat tv subscribers. I've seen two practice sessions plus some history so far and it's good TV. The interview with John McGuinness made me chuckle when he showed how his name was put on back of his leathers. I dug around a bit and this is the best shot that I could find. (It's not a .jpg so I can't post the pic here.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95854743@N00/...057594121809704

The actual race is on this coming Sunday according to the schedule here:

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv-schedules/seri....128168.38048.1