Photoshopped Four Valve from the German V11 Forum

biesel

I agree with Jaap- lines are all wrong especially the tank. I notice these photoshopped bikes never have mirrors, number plates and indicators which change the look of a bike big time.

I think there is a small market for factory cafe racers (Triumph Thruxton, Ducati 1000S) but I can't see Piaggio doing it with a Guzzi, not a big one anyway.

I think the 4 valve motor would look more menacing if it was black all over.

I notice these photoshopped bikes never have mirrors, number plates and indicators

Well, I beg to differ. I actually find it pretty good looking and this particular 'bike' actually has mirrors, indicators (check the handlebar) and - ah, well, no license plate.... -_-

When is your new baby due, Guy? Any snaps up front to tempt us?

Søren

Well, I beg to differ. I actually find it pretty good looking and this particular 'bike' actually has mirrors, indicators (check the handlebar) and - ah, well, no license plate.... -_-

When is your new baby due, Guy? Any snaps up front to tempt us?

Søren

Ahh my blurry eyed vision missed the mirrors and indicators- it my age you know. still find the tank all wrong but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!

Cafe racer should be ready in about 10 days or so- the bike is down near Silverstone with Bruce Rawsthorne having some custom rear sets and a few brackets fabricated etc. I'll post some updated pics in the cafe racer thread!

Regards

Guy

News versions:

9f2m-16.jpg

I think that these ones are looking MUCH better!

Agreed. Especially the naked one. Probably pretty torquey at 1400cc too.

It may have a hell of a wobble at speed with that offset rear hub. Is it just me or is the rear hub not centered on the wheel?