My Girlfriends New Bike

stockport claret

cheers for the info Guy, Louise was getting a bit disheartened with her Ducati and we saw the Bonny on ebay yesterday morning( had only been listed the night before). comes with standard and loud pipes, standard and solo style seat a triumph workshop centre stand an a set of cafe style bars.

Gentleman was only going 1500 miles a year on it. it looks nice so hope this will bring her confidence back.

i tried one along with a scrambler from cobb and jaggers the other week while my bmw was being serviced at jefferies and had a right good time.

My girlfriend Lou ...

By the way, Trev, I don't know why Gambalunga called Louise 'Lois'. I checked and I definitely sent the right spelling with the photo. (Do you get Gambalunga?)

Maybe someone was reading that 'Lois on the Loose' book at the time.

Nice bike.

By the way, Trev, I don't know why Gambalunga called Louise 'Lois'. I checked and I definitely sent the right spelling with the photo. (Do you get Gambalunga?)

Maybe someone was reading that 'Lois on the Loose' book at the time.

Hi Dave I not a Guzzi Club member so don't get the mag. Are you able to post the the pic/page from the mag on here.

Nice one Lou!!Looks like you need to stock up on polish!

for some reason Louise seems to think that it's my job to clean and polish her new bike <_ . the cheek of her src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

Fantastic, Im sooo pleased. Gorgeous bike

Will get on to the curvys to say congrats!!!

cheers Helen.

all we have to do with the bike is to get it restricted for Lou's licence

Hi Dave I not a Guzzi Club member so don't get the mag. Are you able to post the the pic/page from the mag on here.

You're in it as well. Are you sure that you want that shower scene posted here?

• 4 weeks later...

Nice one, Louise, that's a pretty bike.

I had a thunderbird for a few years, and thoroughly loved it. Not too powerful, just enough to scare yourself!

Of course, you're going to have to get a bunch of tatoos now. And maybe sideburns. Maybe not....