• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm, not my taste!

Butt ugly, 'nuff said.

Søren

I'm going to reserve judgement on the looks until I've actually seen the bike. I bet it will be a great bike though.

I thought the Buell 1125 was butt ugly until I saw one in a parking lot. I found it much better looking in person. That said, most of the new bikes with triangular headlights and exhausts do nothing for me.

I'm not much of an in-line four fan but here's a modified version of a new Honda that I really like:

CB1100F_chop.jpg

Say Tom, are you start smoking that bad stuff again?

Can't you see the collateral effect it has to you? That's calling, raving.

What do you mean "again"? ;)

What did I say that sounds crazy to you Antonio? Don't you like that CB1100F?

How's that sporty Breva treating you? Do you like it better than the LeMans? Is your V11 gone now?

Call me crazy but I like it. It has a huge v4 engine, is probably highly reliable & comfortable. I would have to see it in a showroom to have a better opinion of its looks but that pic aint bad.

I did see a new cbr1000r in silver & black that to me looks as good as a new Ducati. This v4 seems to have the same front end as that. The one thing the Japanese are getting better at is leaving off all those cheesy stupid fkng stickers from the bodywork.

What do you mean "again"? ;)

What did I say that sounds crazy to you Antonio? Don't you like that CB1100F?

How's that sporty Breva treating you? Do you like it better than the LeMans? Is your V11 gone now?

That honda of you is okay.

But the other bikes mentioned on this thread are not worth for any comment.

Yes, my Le mans has gone. Like I have said, because a bad crash I have lost it. The 1200sport is a very gentlemen bike. I like it. Last May I have travelled with it. I have been in Denmark with my wife on the back seat. Very comfy. I have made some pictures. See link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011...mp;l=e2016e98ee

I thought the Buell 1125 was butt ugly until I saw one in a parking lot. I found it much better looking in person.

That almost exactly parallels my experience with the Griso when it was first announced: the pics of the concept/prototype bike were pretty hideous, in my opinion, & I couldn't fathom the exclamations coming from those who'd attended the Milan(?) show where it had been displayed.

When they finally brought the cafe au lait prototype over stateside & displayed it at the CWIMS show in Long Beach where I could see it up close & personal, I realized that it was truly a magnificent wart: you know - it grows on you! ;)

Anyway, I became a big fan of the Griso's styling, despite my initial aversion. Still not a fan of the Buell, but it is less objectionable when seen up close in The Big Room. ;)

Is this the ugliest mofoing bike you have every seen?

I think a few Honda bosses will be comitting harakiri when it turns out to be a utter sales flop:

red.jpg

I expect it will be overpriced and over complicated too.

I just do not understand the muffler/silencer that they use, its big and ugly. The tank has a hunchback and the front fairing has something to be desired as well, like take it off. :vomit::2c: Someone will buy it, no doubt. I wonder who their market target is.

It's featured in the actual MOTORRAD brought out today. Pictured from different angles it's not an ugly bike. What they underline especially is the Honda spirit. What other company is so inspired to take another step forward, a step like this. "Crises? What crisis?" they say :grin:

BTW, also Mandello is featured: another 50 employees kicked. "Which Crises? This Crises!"

Hubert

I'll bet if most of the people in here were given a chance to ride one, I bet they would not want to give it back. What a bike looks like really doesnt matter a whole lot once you're on top of it & rolling down the road. The thing about a Honda is that they just plain work. However.. one major drawback of owning a bike like that is I would be afraid to do anything much more than change the oil in it.