BREAKING NEWS- GUZZI ARE BACK!

The Google translation :-

He knew he was going pretty strong riding his Moto Guzzi, October 10 when the municipal police Cernusco Lombardone in Lecco, immortalized by the cameras. But he never imagined so much: a speed that almost break the sound barrier. A Paul Turina, Lecco Montevecchia, was in fact delivered a ticket with an indication of excessive speed stratospheric: even 616 kilometers per hour.

A true record, apparently generated by a technical error. And Turina, speaking to the Giornale di Merate that reports the news, said the fine amused: "I let him complete the Grand Prix motorcycle racing to Valentino Rossi and then challenge him. In fact I seemed to go a bit 'strong, but not so much. For Luckily I have not exaggerated, otherwise who knows what speed I touched him! ". The man has spent the week showing the minutes to friends and acquaintances. "I also brought to the dealer who sold me the bike: they made a photocopy and bundled hanging board ...".

Obviously Turina went to seek an explanation for vigilance: "I was told that the survey was carried out properly, because the picture you see that I was going to 87 hour. It was probably a simple clerical error by the agent. At I end this affair has also passed the sorrow for the fine, which I still cost less than five points on the license and more than 200 euro fine ...".