in a lonely place

Glad to hear that BFG finally realises that he's been in the dark :ninja: way too long, :D

Yah, it has been pretty quiet for some time now, ...demographics, weather in the northern hemisphere, and our slowly but surely shrinking owner base.

Plus, our bikes, with the help of all the technocrats on the site have been getting more reliable and rider friendly over time.

Getting back to BFG, I almost ..."almost".....miss the disparaging comments about the :sun: Tennista's and their :wub: bikes.

Cheers

:bier:

Van

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I'm reading. It appears this is the same bunch that started the "Global Warming" Conspiracy...

In a report recently released in the UN it was said that of average global temps since 1880 the highest top ten have been in the last 13 years. Where I'm sitting It 37c ,38yesterday, 37 the day before 36 tomorrow hasn't rained a usable amount in months and all the trees are dropping there leaves because of a lack of water :sun:

there that should start something :lol:

..... the unisex-biker-cowboy-leather-effect-chaps-150-p.jpg Tennista's and their post-890-1260442356.png bikes.

Cheers

:bier:

Van

Best wishes for a merry Christmas to all the Tenni chaps

from the Scura gang hut

Picture_6.png

In a report recently released in the UN it was said that of average global temps since 1880 the highest top ten have been in the last 13 years. Where I'm sitting It 37c ,38yesterday, 37 the day before 36 tomorrow hasn't rained a usable amount in months and all the trees are dropping there leaves because of a lack of water :sun:

there that should start something :lol:

That's 'cause you live in a GREAT FUCKING DESERT w/ ocean all 'round it.

And the prevailing winds got hung up off the coast of Peru due to some little kid or something.

Sorry.

Never fret: next year when the winds get started up again (with a vengeance), you'll likely be complaining about the typhoons! :thumbsup:

That's 'cause you live in a GREAT FUCKING DESERT w/ ocean all 'round it.

And the prevailing winds got hung up off the coast of Peru due to some little kid or something.

Sorry.

Never fret: next year when the winds get started up again (with a vengeance), you'll likely be complaining about the typhoons! :thumbsup:

sorry we don't have typhoons just cyclones and a lot of hot air from the other side of the pacific :lol:

DING DING DING... We have a Winner. Tell him what he has won....

More anthropogenic hot air, LOL!

But Monty Hall is generous and offers him a chance to help stop global warming by providing enough solar panels to power all of Australia. All he has to do is pick the right door out of three doors. But the losing doors contain small coal mines.

Behind one door are the solar panels; behind the others, coal mines. The solar panels and the coal mines were placed randomly behind the doors before the show. The rules of the game show are as follows: After you have chosen a door, the door remains closed for the time being. The game show host, Monty Hall, who knows what is behind the doors, now has to open one of the two remaining doors, and the door he opens must have a coal mine behind it. If both remaining doors have coal mines behind them, Monty chooses one randomly. After Monty Hall opens a door with a coal mine, he will ask you to decide whether you want to stay with your first choice or to switch to the last remaining door. If Gavo chooses Door 1 and the host opens Door 3, which has a coal mine, should Gavo switch to Door Number 2?

For answer, see the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

What will really make people dizzy is to make the analogy that the change in probability of AGW being a major threat follows this same law of logic.

If a real threat of AGW is the grand prize behind one of the doors and the fraud of alleged global hoax is behind the other two doors, over the past twenty years we have seen the apparent likelihood of AGW increase about as much Monty Hall revealing the which door contains the fraud. Subjectively, as the wool is pulled from the sheople's eyes, the APPARENT odds of AGW's likelihood have gone from from about one in three to about one in two, but the reality follows Monty Hall logic, and the doubling of evidence of AGW actually increases the odds of it being true from one in three to two in three, not one in two!!!

Scary Sh^†!!!

I have a feeling that Jesus Christ himself could come back and declare global warming a hoax and it wouldnt move the Al Gore kool aid drinkers. It seems to me that climate change is just a means for governments to gain more control over their respective populations. They also would have you believe that if you just pay a whole lot more taxes it will make the planet cool down. OR at least alleviate your guilty conscience, if you're a bleeding heart liberal with 4 kids, an suv or two and a huge carbon spewing lifestyle.

I have a feeling that Jesus Christ himself could come back and declare global warming a hoax and it wouldnt move the Al Gore kool aid drinkers. It seems to me that climate change is just a means for governments to gain more control over their respective populations. They also would have you believe that if you just pay a whole lot more taxes it will make the planet cool down. OR at least alleviate your guilty conscience, if you're a bleeding heart liberal with 4 kids, an suv or two and a huge carbon spewing lifestyle.

fairly standard name calling response , But if u can get JC to show what flavor kool aid will he,she,it drink :grin: