in a lonely place

Sure is quiet around here. No technical bickering. No left vs right wars. No name calling. No rickyracer pontificating. No drunken outbursts. No personal attacks. No international incidents. No probationary periods. No political incorrectness

What fun is that?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure. Here 's something...

I could Care Less if Tiger is Banging Transvestite Midget Whore's...

How's that?

Found a few of these to go with the above.

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 300 yards.

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They are named Elin Woods..."clubs you can beat Tiger with."

Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family--his new name?: Cheetah

Since Tiger drives an Escalade, can he blame the accident on his caddy?

I would be more surprised with his money fame and power that he NEVER cheated on his wife no matter WHO he was married to, I wouldn't believe it so this comes as no surprise to me, also with the way other PGA players are acting it might be common practice to have a 19th 20th or hell maybe even a 21st hole at every tour stop, lucky rich bastards

I could start by saying that its completely unnecessary, even dumb to drill holes in your cush drive pucks! :lol: If that doesnt get it I could always point out that global warming has now been PROVEN to be a fraud by the very people who were trying to impose their junk science upon us. :thumbsup:

Sure. Here 's something...

I could Care Less if Tiger is Banging Transvestite Midget Whore's...

How's that?...

That's the thing, nobody has a different view of this. Other than the media, absolutely nobody cares where the lil' tiger sticks it or that he wadded up his car. Even his wife will learn to live with it just like Michael Jordan's wife, Jesse Jackson's wife, and countless others. Seems they like the money/fame so much themselves that they just can't bring themselves to leave.

The rest of us will just be pelted with this story until they can squeeze no more out of it.

On a side note, did I hear something about Michael Jackson death? Is it true?

Sure is quiet around here. No technical bickering. No left vs right wars. No name calling. No rickyracer pontificating. No drunken outbursts. No international incidents. No probationary periods. No political incorrectness

What fun is that?

That's because nobody is buying new V.11s, because there aren't any

and everyone's old V.11s are **fixed thanks to Tech Topics.

** 'fixed' can also be interpreted as 'totally wrecked (thanked to tinkering tech topics flights of fancy) and so buried at the bottom of a shed'

Anyway, V.11s are so last decade, don't you think?

That's the thing, nobody has a different view of this. Other than the media, absolutely nobody cares where the lil' tiger sticks it or that he wadded up his car. Even his wife will learn to live with it just like Michael Jordan's wife, Jesse Jackson's wife, and countless others. Seems they like the money/fame so much themselves that they just can't bring themselves to leave.

The rest of us will just be pelted with this story until they can squeeze no more out of it.

On a side note, did I hear something about Michael Jackson death? Is it true?

Kinda takes some heat off John Daly.... I'm sure he is pleased by Tiger's Transgretions...

Normally this time of year the silly bickering is in full swing but there is a strange air of calm.

The good thing is that in the UK at least, V11s seem to be quite sort after, so there will be always be new owners out there needing to know what we think we know already.

I'm looking forward to the meeting in Sibbe in September but that seems a long way off at the moment.

Guy :helmet:

Sibbe in September but that seems a long way off at the moment.

yes, about 800 miles for me. :P

I don't think that it will get any closer in the next 9 months.

I've just been busy with work, Holidays and building / restoring bikes. The less I know of the outside world the better I feel.. LOL

The mufflers for the Paul Smart Ducati have finally hit the States after a 8 week boat ride. Gonna build my own exhaust. Can't afford Zards Terms or anything else. Been practicing my TIG Skills. I think I'm ready..

I'm also getting back to my Honda TL Restoration. Now that My Son Trent has finished his GT250.

Been thinking about starting a thread on this very subject as it's seemed quiet for months now.Most of us are in the Northern hemisphere ,so the riding season is all but over,so that may have something to do with the peace.Snowed here in the Catskills yesterday and they're predicting more this week.Glad I got the Scura out on Thurs for the afternoon.Wish I had a garage so I could get to all the projects I have waiting for several of my bikes (a whole nuther thread).

Think Bfast hit it on the head,with no new V11 since ' 00 here ,a lot of things been sorted and the excitement of our new toys wears off with time.The rumors and the release of a new model would do wonders to picking up the pace here.

I for one don't mind the lack of,bickering,personal attacks,stupid racist or sexist comments.Maybe we have learned to "all get along"...,,ah ya ,right !

Hope everyone has a safe holiday season

** 'fixed' can also be interpreted as 'totally wrecked (thanked to tinkering tech topics flights of fancy) and so buried at the bottom of a shed'

Is that what happened to #497? Pity.