Just got my 2005 Scura R

Scura R

Bought it in Germany on Thursday and wanted to ride it all the way home to Norway, but too much rain, so I gave up in Kiel and spent the night on Stena Line to Gothenburg. Then, when I was riding through Sweden and into Norway, the sun was shining!

Anyone who knows how many they made?

Congratulations, Ketil :drink:

As far as I know only 600 Scuras were build so we are the chosen few... :notworthy:

I'm also a bit puzzled about your so called 2005 model ´cos as Guzzirider says they stopped producing them in 2004. Better check the VIN # and paperwork once more.

Good luck with your bike and I hope to see you in Sibbe, NL for the V11 rally.

Cheers

Søren

2005 "Scura?" Mysterious!:ninja:

I thought no V11 were made after 2004 . . .

None were imported to The USA after 2004.

The Scura R was the last of the V11s. They were 2005 models available in Europe and Great Britain...

Yes, it`s the Scura R, not the Scura. I`v been looking for a v11 for about a year or more. I had decided to get a Cafe Sport( only the colours are different from Scura R and Coppa Italia I believe?). But when I found the Scura R on mobile.de, I changed my mind.

All this time I have been looking in Italy, Germany, Ebay, etc, I only found my Scura R for sale. How many on this Forum got it?

What an incredible bike to ride long distances! 1100km and butt is no problem!

2004 or 2005 is not important to me, but it was 1. time reg in April 2005, produced in 2004 I believe.

I read about Sibbe, not sure if I can make it. The hotel is not so big, probably full by now anyway.

Great Forum by the way!

:D