Ha ha, felt it coming, somehow.

Have you no principles?

Anyway, remove some of the, I have to admit, faggy "accessoires" and it will make for a pretty basis.

Haven't you seen this one yet? It seems there is some market for bikes like that.

Probably not all of those wannabe Mean Fuckers youngsters have the cash to afford and maintain the old english classy crap. Yet they know if they buy plastic it should have a classic name on it leastwise.

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see not much difference between OCC and all I've seen so far from this ACE thingy. It's both a fake, commercially motivated from A to Z. Don't know what those Yuppies think if they see these ACE oldtimers (wannabes ?) holding their few left teeth at the camera, remembering the "Great Times". It's some strange reenactment, really.

Don't get me wrong, I always like a nice old or nicely done new bike when I see one. Watch the preview again and watch how much bike and how much inking, silly grim faces, bitched-up girlies etc. they think a proper ACE related film should contain. Hopefully there will be a bit more of bikes once the broadcast has started.

If you know the original of the coarse fake above then you might see what I mean, maybe.

You sound like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn :lol:

anything that clebrates cafe racers should be getting a thumbs up...whether it's commercial or not :thumbsup:

You would prefer they bring back disco trousers? :grin: