Winter "Biking"

luhbo

After BFG stated he had seen and felt Winter coming in, me having already taken the last shot of this year's "Winter's pending" indicator tree

100929m.th.jpg 101027.th.jpg

I thought the time had come to go on for some different objects interesting enough to get pictured.

imgp6436.jpg

70.000km min, as far as the PO didn't lie it's even 125.000km (or ten years). Can I say it looks good enough for that? :grin:

Hubert

Good shot on the tree! Funny I have all those parts and more (inner clutch,throw bearing) in a bag, timely replacement for sure. first one lasted 65,000 next one only 20,000 rivets broke free requiring early than expected (1.5 season) replacement. Inner clutch had notch halfway on spline all the way round. Often wondered why she made such a racket even before engaging clutch at idle. New pieces, Quiet now. Just put the machine away for the winter. Saw the sun out on Longbeach last week, gotta grab the beauty while you can, be thankful you have the space to do that particular job yourself. Sure wish I did.

What time is it? Time for Ebay madness, Scotch and all those Turkeys

Cheers :sun:Bitchin Bike.jpg

imgp6436.jpg

Hubert

Nice sundial

what time is it?

Don't get started, BFG! :grin: I think there's a veeeery long thread dealing with that particular topic :-)

Love the SF 750! Bloody gorgeus it is. Thanks for sharing, Monkey.

• 3 weeks later...
...so icy so have had to play with one of my other bikes this afternoon...

So that's where you are...funny, I only just now posted on MGCGB forum asking after you, not seen you around on MG forums for a while...

KB :sun:

No riding here in Denmark as the country is covered in snow. On top of that we had icy rain this morning! Hate it...

And that's a bloody beautiful Commando you have, Gino! :notworthy: Just got myself a new screensaver for my PC thanks to you :o)