Good tip

grossohc

When doing some winter maintenance and removing end cans, Always stick a rag or tape up the holes left to save any foreign objects from entering holes. It saves a lot of grief :whistle:

Sounds a bit like a Tory politician talking to the massed press reporters on his doorstep:

"I was innocently cleaning my silencers and it was a very hot day so I decided to do this in the nude. And somehow I accidently rammed my male member into the downpipe exhaust hole and it got stuck. And this perfectly explains how I ended up in hospital attached to a heavy Italian motorcycle and needed a team of surgeons with an angle grinder to release my aforementioned organ from the downpipe. With hindsight I do of course wish I had placed a rag in the downpipe as this would have helped prevent my unfortunate predicament. I know there has been some speculation in the media that I have unusual motorcycle fetish but this is utter nonsense. The fact that last year I was also admitted to hospital with an Ohlins shock up my arse was due to another unfortunate freak accident. That concludes my statement and I trust you will now leave myself and my family to enjoy our day in peace."

Sounds a bit like a Tory politician talking to the massed press reporters on his doorstep:

"I was innocently cleaning my silencers and it was a very hot day so I decided to do this in the nude. And somehow I accidently rammed my male member into the downpipe exhaust hole and it got stuck. And this perfectly explains how I ended up in hospital attached to a heavy Italian motorcycle and needed a team of surgeons with an angle grinder to release my aforementioned organ from the downpipe. With hindsight I do of course wish I had placed a rag in the downpipe as this would have helped prevent my unfortunate predicament. I know there has been some speculation in the media that I have unusual motorcycle fetish but this is utter nonsense. The fact that last year I was also admitted to hospital with an Ohlins shock up my arse was due to another unfortunate freak accident. That concludes my statement and I trust you will now leave myself and my family to enjoy our day in peace."

:grin: :grin:

watch out, Ed Milliband, David Cameron and bunch: Here comes the new political star in UK: Mr. Guy Lewis, OBE, MBE, WTF etc......

Jeez Guy

I wrote , Stick a RAG in the holes :homer::rolleyes: