I Just Came Back...to say "hello"

joe camarda

Me (again).... Well I finally done did it! I am now a retiree and as such I think I deserve to own another V11. So, I'm looking (over my shoulder actually in case the wife has entered the room) for a V11 Sport. Oddly 'nuff the prices have actually INCREASED over the past 2 - 3 years. There is a very nice 04 Cafe Sport in my neck of the woods going for (asking price) $7250. Hmmmmm.

Maybe I can "repo" all the parts that I've sold to Al and docc and build another V11!

Glad to hear you're coming back to the fold Joe. Believe it or not I sold my Rosso Corsa last year, but came to my senses and bought a Coppa Italia last month. Feels good to be back in the saddle. Enjoy your retirement and be sure to post pics when you get her. :rasta:

Me (again).... Well I finally done did it! I am now a retiree and as such I think I deserve to own another V11. So, I'm looking (over my shoulder actually in case the wife has entered the room) for a V11 Sport. Oddly 'nuff the prices have actually INCREASED over the past 2 - 3 years. There is a very nice 04 Cafe Sport in my neck of the woods going for (asking price) $7250. Hmmmmm.

Maybe I can "repo" all the parts that I've sold to Al and docc and build another V11!

Glad to hear you're coming back to the fold Joe. Believe it or not I sold my Rosso Corsa last year, but came to my senses and bought a Coppa Italia last month. Feels good to be back in the saddle. Enjoy your retirement and be sure to post pics when you get her. :rasta:

So - when are you going to come on out to Arizona and pay me a visit Joe?

• 2 years later...

Been awhile since my original post...but I still lurk in the shadows of this forum occasionally. Just checking to see that you miscreants are towing the line ; > ) Sad to say, still no Guzzi! I'm living in SoCal (Pacific Palisades) where the weather is always nice and the roads are incredible...especially the Malibu Canyon roads which are five minutes from my house. Although no Guzzi (yet) I recently bought the perfect bike for the technical canyon roads hereabouts. Single cylinder, H2O cooled, ABS, slipper clutch, 330 lb wet. Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosI also have a Honda NC700X...utterly reliable, utterly boring. Sometimes in a semi-drunken stupor, I imagine trading the Honda for a V11 Sport. And I just might !Occasionally I ride up to the "Rock Store" which is a famous Moto/car hang out. there it isn't unusual to see a gaggle of Lotus, Ferrari, and Mini Coopers about to take to the local roads. Of course the cages are sometimes a conflict with the motos, but they sure are interesting. Shortly before the BMW R90t (the new model, meant for customization) was released I saw three of them there. They had New Jersey (BMW North America) plates and were being driven by BMW test riders. (I asked if I could work for them! they're still thinking about it I guess) Point being, anything Moto related can be seen there,including Jay Leno who lives nearby.

I started this post to say "hello" but got a bit carried away....."Hello"

• Like 2

Always great to get an update from you, Joe! It's going to be interesting to see what your next V11 will be.

There is a guy in not-too-far-off Arizona with enough spare parts you might could build one from scratch! :grin:

Always great to get an update from you, Joe! It's going to be interesting to see what your next V11 will be.

There is a guy in not-too-far-off Arizona with enough spare parts you might could build one from scratch! :grin:

Who is this guy you refer to Docc? Another "Italian Joe" maybe? :)