I need tires

fotoguzzi

I got 9,000 miles out of my Pirelli Diablo xxxxxxx forgot the model but they don't make them now, should I just get the Angels? whats this Night Dragon?

not sure the sport Demon comes in my size but the price is right on them.and the Diablo.

give me sage advice but I'm done w/Metzlers..

I can get this

Pirelli Rear Diablo 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire

for 103.00 US

$102.99 * Pirelli Front Diablo 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire

or Pirelli Front Angel St 120/70ZR-17 Blackwall Tire 107.00

Pirelli Rear Angel St 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire 140.00

My sweet little Sport Lady loves her Angels. But the Bad Girl liked her Diablos as well.

9,000 miles? I'm lucky to get 4,000 on a rear - Angel or Diablo.

I'm very happy with michelin pilot roads at the moment, around 10000 km for a rear and 12000 for a front instaed of previous rear 4 to 6000ks and around 8 for the front with Bridgestones plus plenty of grip duim.gif

My previous Conti's I was able to squeeze almost 9k out of before changing. Had some radial showing through on the rear which was an eye opener. I just had a set of Shinko R009's fitted last week and with a few hundred miles on them they seem fine although time will tell. They take a little longer to warm up but that is fine for me.

Replaced the Metzler Sportecs at 10500 Km (not all my K's - they were on the bike when I got it) with Angels and liked them straight away. Felt much better - possibly due to fresh unworn profile, but made a big difference.

My Pirellis say "Made in Germany" :huh2: , still love 'em. I will buy Angels in 6000 miles or so, I got 9,000+ out of the last set of the Diablo's, which the Angels replace, if I'm not mistaken.

If I recall Metzeler owns Pirelli MC so maybe they moved production?

The Angels are the replacement for the Diablo Strada. I loved the Diablo Stradas. The next set which are on the bike now are the more sporty Diablos. Both very good, Diablos may be better in the dry and Stradas better in the wet but neither ever let me down. I just bought a pair of Angels for my Aprilia. Have not mounted them yet.

Well fella's, it's left field but I'm running these bad boy's on my "V11 off-roading replacement" eg. http://wildchild.org.uk/blog/pivot/entry.php?id=41

Bikes are picked up tomorrow & transported to Marbella for £165/bike - cheaper than the cost of fuel to get there! Fly to Malaga for £40 each Friday & take delivery on Sat & then we'll be rockin' to Morocco.

A guzzi, a geezer & a yammy - we'll see who survives longest. :thumbsup:

Well fella's, it's left field but I'm running these bad boy's on my "V11 off-roading replacement" eg. http://wildchild.org...entry.php?id=41

Bikes are picked up tomorrow & transported to Marbella for £165/bike - cheaper than the cost of fuel to get there! Fly to Malaga for £40 each Friday & take delivery on Sat & then we'll be rockin' to Morocco.

A guzzi, a geezer & a yammy - we'll see who survives longest. :thumbsup:

I'd like some way to follow that trip. Are you going to keep posting on that same blog? Maybe you could keep us updated here on our "travel" forum.