V11LeMans shifting problem

Marblehead

I am new to blogs, so forgive me in advance. I found the info I think that I need in a posting from Belfastguzzi dated 06.29.05. However, the photos come up as question marks. Is there a way to access this info? www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2778&st=0 I am currently stuck in first gear. There have been many posts about this problem. I have read them all, but the photos would be helpful before I go ripping into the side of my best friend on two wheels.

I am new to blogs, so forgive me in advance. I found the info I think that I need in a posting from Belfastguzzi dated 06.29.05. However, the photos come up as question marks. Is there a way to access this info? www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2778&st=0 I am currently stuck in first gear. There have been many posts about this problem. I have read them all, but the photos would be helpful before I go ripping into the side of my best friend on two wheels.

welcome to here.. the photos must not be hosted at that spot anymore.. sorry I can't help with that.. you can get the new shifter spring from MGcycle.com.. It's a known issue with the '02's I carry a spare but have not had the problem yet.

another hangout spot is

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a0f16383e6c428302628a7c7520a41af&board=1.0

I don't recall it being brought up over there but you could post your ? there, that board has more traffic so might answer you quicker.

• 1 month later...

Just found this dont know if you resolved it but figured I should respond,

Welcome MH,assuming your from that beautiful part of the state? Love Singing Beach!

We have a couple of Mass members that might be able to help you out if you need it.when you get into it, you should post in the technical topics section as this applies to that.

Not a big deal pulling off cover.Just remember to disconnect the battery and DO NOT touch the leads to the ECU which are a mere few inches from the battery terminals.Remove starter,shifter,11? :homer: allen bolts to the cover in your in. :drink:

Michael

• 6 months later...