Joe Kenny Parts

Kiwi_Roy

About a year back I purchased the last of his brake pedals along with a pair of engine gaurds.

The brake pedal is far better made (and stronger) than the original part.

I just had a note from Joe to say he has run off another batch

http://www.swva.net/jkenny/

it's also on ebay item 350469263868

No, I'm not on commission :rasta:

Nor am I... His stuff is top quality.

+1 on that. And that the original foot controls have approximately the structural rigidity of an over baked pretzel.:o

• 4 weeks later...

About a year back I purchased ... a pair of engine gaurds.

He needs to do a batch of square-head guards in the "Quien es mas macho?" heavy duty design he does in the Centauro guards.

I may have to seek out the "brass knuckle" design I've seen around here before, except I think that those were only made to fit roundheads? Hmmm

Does the brake pedal sit any lower than stock?Mine is way too high,but cant spring for the full adjustable replacements right now.

Does the brake pedal sit any lower than stock?Mine is way too high,but cant spring for the full adjustable replacements right now.

It's pretty well a direct replacement for the stock unit.

I just took a look at mine, 2001 V11 Sport. it is in the uppermost position and by the looks of it could be set at least 1-1/2" lower by shortening (screwing in) the pushrod and rotating the stop cam in front of foot-peg.

Mine still sits above my foot at max lowest position.I think previous owner replaced stock to lower pegs.

Mine still sits above my foot at max lowest position.I think previous owner replaced stock to lower pegs.

My brake pedal was also too high . I lowered it as much as possible, but was still too high. Ended up cutting the push rod by about half inch on the threaded side and now its always under foot.

• 2 weeks later...