Enzo Replica V11 'Raptor'®: Futuristic Prehistorica® (pics&

enzo temko

My :2c: : I like the header. The new signals look like they came off the roof of the F150 that you borrowed the muffler from. I don't really care for the paint, the fender, or the raised tail. Of course my opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it. Zilch.

That said, if you like it then it's cool. Kudos to you for putting the effort into making it your own. :bier:

Oh, I forgot to reply to the frame mod comments. Well, I'm no engineer, but I would think that any change to the frame geometry would result in something besides simply sitting a little higher. It obviously changes weight distribution. I can feel a little more weight on the hands. It would also have to affect how the rear spring is working. How forces are being transferred around. It looks nicer, that's for sure. Meaner. And, really, I have to say that it seems to turn in better.

Well you haven't really changed the frame geometry but you have changed the center of balance point. Imagine the bottom of your tyre is the fulcrum and there is a lever that goes straight up through the seat dry.gif now by raising the seat you've lengthened this lever meaning less force is needed to tip the bike.

Also does the number plate hit the hugger at full suspension compression?

Enzo's also ensured that his wt is far forward as possible cos he'll slide down the seat to the tank. IMV the further forward you can get on these the better. A shorter tank would help. KB :sun:

tail3.jpg

Fu-uck man! Whaddya doing? Quickly, DUMP those Kermit frog eyes!

You have just diverted any focus away from that muffler - they truly suck mate!

Every Artiste needs to resist the temptation of just one more brushstroke. Quit while you're ahead before it turns into an abomination!

Hurry, there's still time...

There are parts of this bike scheme that does and does not appeal to me. It's his bike and he posted picrures for our pleasure and critique. Please comment as though the owner is standing next to you.