Squadra Guzzista 2012 calendar

Guzzista_Joe

The Squadra Guzzista 2012 calendar is finally here! Beautiful real Guzzis with beautiful real biker chicks! Forza Guzzi!

We didn't have acalendar last year due to loads of crap going on but this year we teamed up with Woolwich Works Production Co who are filming a sitcom down in Woolwich...Squadra supplied the bikes and they supplied the biker chicks...fair enough really!

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/guzzista/8130092

...here's a sneak preview!

1Covercalendar.png

Februarywithtext.png

Augustwithtext.png

We've also got a one off special edition that we're sending to Mandello to wish them a happy birthday.

Oh, my. I've gotten the last two SG calendars that were offered, liked the first one, the second the quality of the photos and paper was a bit off. This effort....aside from a complaint about a predominance of cruisers, the most polite thing I can say is that sometimes we don't want "real" on our calendars. It's Bike EXP for my 2012 - they usually have at least one nice Tonti-framed cafe' bike, without any appendages.

Oh, my. I've gotten the last two SG calendars that were offered, liked the first one, the second the quality of the photos and paper was a bit off. This effort....aside from a complaint about a predominance of cruisers, the most polite thing I can say is that sometimes we don't want "real" on our calendars. It's Bike EXP for my 2012 - they usually have at least one nice Tonti-framed cafe' bike, without any appendages.

I am going with Bike EXIF. Beautiful and I don't have to explain anything to my wife (whom frankly, is WAY hotter than the women in this calendar...)