Don´t know if you know ....

sesamharold R.I.P.

On Eicma, there were at least 10 companies producing spoke wheels on demand (all from China), I asked them if they are willing to adapt wheels for Guzzi. All of them said there is no problem of doing so.

For more than 15 years now I am into business with south east asia. All chinese always say "No problem"* Actually, it means "No, problem!"

*It is a matter of their culture of not loosing face ...

On Eicma, there were at least 10 companies producing spoke wheels on demand (all from China), I asked them if they are willing to adapt wheels for Guzzi. All of them said there is no problem of doing so.

For more than 15 years now I am into business with south east asia. All chinese always say "No problem"* Actually, it means "No, problem!"

*It is a matter of their culture of not loosing face ...

I know, I was in China for a while... likely they will guide to wrong direction than not to "help" at all :grin:

I have the Alpina wheels on my bike........ There are companies that make the solid spoke wheels for the Guzzis also.

They are all produced in small volume so they are going to be higher than for Jap crotch rockets.

As far as buying Chinese, you are on your own !

• 3 weeks later...