Argh! I am so effin pissed off ay my MG dealer! Warning Rant&#

mznyc

Very cool,Thanks.Yup #6 in the pic,I'll try to call them tomorrow.I also have to call the manager of the offending US dealership tomorrow.

This was the last correspondence from them,

"Hi Michael,

We emailed Piaggio on Thursday and are awaiting instructions. We do not know if they will automatically re-fill all orders or if we need to re-submit the order. We want to avoid duplicate orders/shipments. I expect to hear first thing next week and we will let you know."

So waiting,....

Must be something in the air,tried another reputable US dealer(also well known to the forum) where the bike came from originally.Ive stopped in there when working in that city just to say hi and have bought a few small items from them since.

Emailed them,no response.

Called ,dealer says computer not working,we'll call you back.No return call in 3 days.

Follow up with an email,no response yet but sure they're closed today Monday

Im not making all this stuff up.We're all used to,un-empathetic customer service nowadays.Airlines,phone,cable companies,DMV,just a way of life now.But these people are supposed to be part of our small community and without us they can't survive.This is a business model I just dont understand. :oldgit:

Clutch gear for twin-plate is MG part no. 04211600 (Jaap's pix also show clutch gear for single-plate RM with a different part number - make sure they know you want part for twin-plate clutch).

KB :sun:

Clutch gear for twin-plate is MG part no. 04211600 (Jaap's pix also show clutch gear for single-plate RM with a different part number - make sure they know you want part for twin-plate clutch).

KB :sun:

Thanks Keith I have the correct one.Just letting Jaap know that is the part.

**Update** Well finally I heard from the manager from dealer,(cause I called them,not them calling me),and they're gonna 3 day UPS it to them and then send it to me at they're cost.Guzzi's still says it's in the warehouse,ah,we'll see. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

And comedy ensues.Dealer sent it to my apartment a 100 miles away.For six years I have had them sent all parts to my house where the bike is. :D

Good thing is I may have a job there so the client will pay me for my time and mileage to go there.Hopefully it wont go disappearing from my mailbox,or wherever it got left.

The sage continues,.....

Ya it's comical at this point.The sad thing is this is a well know,good reputation dealer.I wonder how a bad one would have handled it? :wacko:

Halleluja!Halleluja! Halleluja,Halleluja,Hall-lu-u-jaaaa!

This was originally ordered June 14th.Something that was in stock in the US.Pretty much the whole summer lost.

DSCN3950.jpg

This is really unbelievable. You have my greatest respect that you still want to ride this bike.

You and Belfast are now part of an elite group! Of masochists!

Yeah, I'm part of it, too.

We're not the only ones. :bier: