It is a good video. I've just had a quick look through past pages as I had posted that before and there were some other nice videos posted around the time, as I remember, that would be worth looking at. I don't see it, I'll maybe do a search later, but I did come across this post that has other videos. Is it time to collect some of the good ones together again in one post?

> http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16551

I see that he is selling it, or has by now sold it.

Prices for Mk l & Mk ll Le Mans, as well as special custom builds, are going through the roof. Here there is a Mk1 (not completely original) for sale at £9,000+ and a Mk ll for £7,500+. In England some are asking the same prices. What is it for the customs... some at £13,000... some £20,000...

If you're a subscriber to Iron & Air magazine you will recognise this beautiful Guzzi from the cover of their latest issue. The Moto Guzzi "Diabola" is the first bike to roll out of Venier Customs workshop and is based on an '87 Moto Guzzi V35C. The bike was sent to me by Stefano Venier who founded the unique custom workshop that has it's garage in Pordenone (Italy) where the bikes are "re-born" and the design/sales office in New York, where Stefano is based. Stefano shared the story behind his new venture with me along with the build details of the Guzzi Diabola so I will let him take it from here...

LateraleDX.jpg

Don't know details on that small block but first impression is it's just another superficial re-style, in the fashion of hundreds of bandwagon "custom" cafe racers from new pro shops. Bit of cutting & a few bolt-ons. No real engineering, no consideration of line, no imagination. Can see why they did the shot in the dark! Cost? Looks to me like someone's laughing - New York office/Italian workshop indeed.

Dunno the relative costs, but to see what I'm banging on about, compare that thing with one of Axel Budde's bikes, or check out the 500 racer that BFG just posted pix of.

KB :sun: