2000 V11 Sport in Dahlonega, GA

CafeMan

I'm finally in a position to seriously look for a V11 Sport and see that there is one at European Motorsports in Dahlonega, GA with about 17,000 miles on it. Just wondering if by chance anyone here that is from this region knows of this particular bike, or has seen it. The add notes that it was dealer kept. From pics all I can see is some silencer damage, but it doesnt appear to have been down. Will most likely take a ride out there after calling, but figured maybe someone here could give me a heads up??

Anyone?? Thanks

My link

The 2003 bike listed on the site looks like it would be ( in my opinion) a better deal.

Would the dealer supply you with the PO's name & # ?

I think I would agree, what with my limited knowledge of these bikes. But I'm looking for Green, Silver, or Black w/Red frame versions. It's on the high side, all things considered, but I do have a wad of cash so.......

That dealer is highly spoken of by others from what I have heard.

I too prefer the earlier red frame bikes and think that that bike looks good from the pics.

My wife has one just like that with 50+k miles. She loves hers.

The proof is in the pudding, seeing it in person and riding it are the final say.

If/when you go look at it a couple things to check in my experience are....

Does it still have the stock relays or have they been replaced/upgraded.

What size tire is on the rear (the rear rim is only 4.5").

How is the charging system voltage. I have twice replaced the R/R on the wife's V11.