spotted a bargain

tattootim1

If you read the ad carefully, it says being sold by a private party. But then it said it was taken in trade ( by a dealer ? ) on another vehicle. Too cheap to be true. Let the buyer beware. Looks like a scam to me.

I sent an email as it's maybe 150 miles from me and my buddy wants one.  So I would have to chose between my red frame and this before I tell him I found a bike for him.  I think I will keep the red frame though.

I suppose if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, 5 grand would have been good as well. 12k + for something like that here and our dollar is worth more atm. Seems to be less and less v11's for sale. A wreck bought 5k here not that long ago.

I was going to forward this link to the Mustang Police but it appears their website only lists phone numbers & not e-mail contact.

Couldn't hurt.

Amazing how great the internet has expanded communication.This wouldn't have been flagged so quickly 15 years ago.Hope no one was ripped off.

Here is the thiefs response to my email.  Google flagged it as supicious even!  I deleted the site he listed to contact him at.  Goes by the name Caleb M.

Hello,

2004 Moto Guzzi LeMans is still available. 7,400 miles. Bike is very clean and nice. Runs out nicely.
For more details please contact me here: http://2004motoguzzil........
Have
 owners manual+tool kit. Photos show condition. Great bikes, I have
personally owned several older model Moto Guzzis they make great
machines, tons of torque, fun to ride and rare to see on the road.