Speedo Upgrade

Kiwi_Roy

the Speedhut solutions appears to be simpliest.  whether it's worth $235 is another issue.  

the cup still needs to fit on the bottom for the naked bikes

Personally I don't see the point in the GPS version, I went with the pulse input for the pair I paid just over $300

The cup will require some work, stopping up all the redundant holes.

Looking again at the fixing arrangement you would have to shave a lot off the fixing nut (outside diameter), but

it's such a soft plastic 5 minutes with a file is all it would take.

You need some sort of pulse input device, something from the auto wreckers or if you are cheap like me make one.

Speedhut also sell the sensors

http://www.speedhut.com/shop/c/31:1/Sensors/

Perhaps the G-SNDR-11 in the old cable drive or G-SNDR-13 picking up something on the driveshaft

Personally I don't see the point in the GPS version, I went with the pulse input for the pair I paid just over $300

The cup will require some work, stopping up all the redundant holes.

Looking again at the fixing arrangement you would have to shave a lot off the fixing nut (outside diameter), but

it's such a soft plastic 5 minutes with a file is all it would take.

You need some sort of pulse input device, something from the auto wreckers or if you are cheap like me make one.

Speedhut also sell the sensors

http://www.speedhut.com/shop/c/31:1/Sensors/

Perhaps the G-SNDR-11 in the old cable drive or G-SNDR-13 picking up something on the driveshaft

I'm pretty cheap, and making stuff is what I do. :oldgit: How about telling the what you did how you did it story so I can steal your idea? :whistle:

• 3 years later...