pork chop paint.

grossohc

anyone know of a colour match for the pork chops on a cafe sport ( brownish). Some numpty managed to badly scratch them when doing basic maintenance  :whistle:  :homer:

g'ohc: Not sure which finish is on yours. If you don't mind, go to your profile and add the year to your V11.

(For that matter, I wouldn't mind also seeing the year on your VFR! :thumbsup:

anyone know of a colour match for the pork chops on a cafe sport ( brownish). Some numpty managed to badly scratch them when doing basic maintenance  :whistle:  :homer:

Local drugstore. Go to the nail polish aisle w/ pork chop in hand (did I forget to mention, this may take a little work?  :lol:) Color options abound. Get a girl to help, they can see colors that men can't (ie, ecru, taupe & khaki are different colors to them. Huh? :huh2: )

:grin:

• Like 1

A decent paintshop should be able to match it after a computer scan.

I did a Lario project on WG this Winter, and needed a paint match. Went to the local automotive paint store and the kid used his computer to match it..

002-6_zps2413cead.jpg

When he mixed it, I told him it was too orange and he agreed. Called out, "Mom!"  :grin: She looked at it, took it back and mixed in some more color. Here's the result, original on the left..

012-2_zps67b9e7d2.jpg

Human 1, computer 0  :oldgit:

• Like 2

When he mixed it, I told him it was too orange and he agreed. Called out, "Mom!"  :grin: She looked at it, took it back and mixed in some more color. Here's the result, original on the left..
Human 1, computer 0  :oldgit:

What did I tell ya? The computer must have been programmed by a man... :grin: