Tweeked 2004 V11 frame

aermacchi250

Does anyone know of a good Frame shop that can straighten the frame on my 2004 V11 Lemans?

I pulled the forks off and rotated them against each other,They're not bent.Removed the swingarm and it's not bent.

Thanks ahead for your help.

Mike

Two Months after i registered the bike which was three months after i bought it,i got a letter from my DMV saying they couldn't give me a title until i got it inspected by DMV.They issued me a Salvage/Rebuilt title.

So,to answer your question,it must have been in an accident.

I didn't see "salvage" anywhere on the title  that came with the bike.

I wish i made a copy.

Mike

maybe your state just wants to be sure the signals work or some goofy thing.  I went thru that in Minnesota and they issued a clean title after a simple check of things like brake lights etc..

the inspector was a grump so bring some "yes sirs" and treats with..

does it ride straight?

It actually doesn't ride straight.It wears the tires in a strange manner.I have the chance to buy a 98 Centauro frame.Does anyone her know if it's the same as my 04 Lemans?

It actually doesn't ride straight.It wears the tires in a strange manner.I have the chance to buy a 98 Centauro frame.Does anyone her know if it's the same as my 04 Lemans?

It is not.

You may be able to MAKE it fit but the frame is different.

I

I've never needed to have this done, but I have read about a company GMD-Computrack that specializes in motorcycle frame alignment. They have a shop in Milford, CT

http://computra.startlogic.com/default.htm

Might be worth checking out.

+1 on Computrack.A lot of racers I know,swore by them in the 90's.Also a lot of national magazines did articles on them when they came out and praised the results of their  work ,even on brand new bikes as most bikes come from the factory,slightly,misaligned.I would think a steel tube frame would be easy for them to straighten compare to what they normally work on,...