aluminum eagle emblems

Twin AH

Hi all............ was wondering where a person might be able to acquire those aluminum eagle emblems with the adhesive on the back........regular sources don't appear to have any stock.

Thx in advance.

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Are they not all the same........... they look like it??

Well, the aluminum eagle emblem for on the alternator cover is slightly bend/curved because of the roundness of the cover. The other one's for on the porkchops are flat. I don't know if they're also lengthwise the same, but this is the difference that i know of. 

Length is the same. Early Sports have one on the upper fork tree as well.  151 7700

The decal, "Aquilia" on the alternator cover is 251 7700.

Seems the self adhesive has a foam interface that degrades and separates giving the eagle flight.

I am going to 3D print some out of stainless steel with the "stick figure" De Tomaso eagle, maybe also some with the MOTO GUZZI logo type. I'll post pics, and will make some for anyone who is interested.

I am going to 3D print some out of stainless steel with the "stick figure" De Tomaso eagle, maybe also some with the MOTO GUZZI logo type. I'll post pics, and will make some for anyone who is interested.

You own / have access to a 3d printer ? 

docc, never seen that one, it's awesome! this is a low res version of the De Tomaso eagle.

gstallons, I design stuff in cad and have them output by a 3D printing service.

image.jpg