Rear/passenger footpegs

FalcoLion

The bike I got is missing rear pegs. I just want to get some in case my daughter will want to go for a ride with me. No, I don't want rubber foot pegs. All I need are replacement pegs. Czakky thanks for heads up. I will check Ducati Monster pegs

If anyone has more precise info it would be welcomed

Jaap, thanks for heads up. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the pond and these pegs would become prohibitively expensive. That is why I was looking for more info from anyone who installed aftermarket pegs. I will try Aprilia Falco pegs cause I got the bike. Will see what happens

The bike I got is missing rear pegs. I just want to get some in case my daughter will want to go for a ride with me. No, I don't want rubber foot pegs. All I need are replacement pegs. Czakky thanks for heads up. I will check Ducati Monster pegs

If anyone has more precise info it would be welcomed

I think I have some I bought off eBay... If you still need them post and I will try to find them .

search for ducati monster pegs on ebay. plenty of chinese ones availablw for cheap.

I came across a late Le Mans in Reading (UK) with all the cosmetic mods (one very smart looking V11), including all the foot pegs in a rose tint. I know where the owner has the bike serviced, so could I could chase that up should you still be interested. Let me know.

Mal