I really like the exhaust! Straight out of a brass band :D

OK, with that front mudguard it MUST be Italian... Let's see...Motom, Motobi, Parilla, Gilera, Garelli, Moto Morini, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Ducati, Moto Bianchi, Laverda, Benelli, Magni, Aero Caproni, Guazzoni, Vespa, Mondial...

That's pretty close. Unfortunately, I forgot to mention that the cash is in a Nigerian bank and you will need to put up $1,000 as a good faith gesture so that we can retrieve it.

Ok

I'll settle for the photo of you in your Santa suit.

THIS TIME.

Guest captain nemo

I have no idea what sort of bike that is, of course, but I like the fat ass rubber on it. Sweet. Oh, I'm getting better now - my headache went away yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks. Also, wait till you guys see my new titanium ceramic coating on my pipes. Damn right. :thumbsup:

Threads like this appear to be uniquely a winter past-time. Notice none of the New Zealand crowd participates. Of course they can go for a ride while the rest of us drink too much and have nightmares about toads on bikes. :drink:

A frog... so it's french? :D

Griffon, Motobécane, Terrot, San Sou Pap, Soyer, Rhonyx, Alcyon, Automoto, BCR, Benoit Gonin, BUT, Chevallier, Clement Garrard, Favor, Gauthier, Gillet, Gitane Testi, Gnome et Rhone, Magnat Debon, Mazoyer, MGC, Monet Goyon, Motosacoche, Peugeot?