Rosso Mandello search

Twin AH

Hi all............. just wondering if anyone has or knows of someone that has a Pristine.. low mileage, unmolested Rosso Mandello that might be had.  :food:

You can PM me if needed.                 Thx in advance.

I will keep my eyes open for you. BTW, are you planning to acquire one perfect exampke of each V11?

Thx Chamberlin............. I knew you would understand. Not sure if that's something that's doable or not............. would love to give it a try though.

Any one have any thoughts?    :food:  .......... PM if you need to.

Was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on how to identify whether the V 11 Rosso Mandello wrinkle finish cases have been refitted by factory warranty back when?

Do the refitted cases have a more satin paint finish or is it hard to tell the difference?

Thx in advance to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is hunting. And then there is hunting for the extremely rare and elusive  -like the unicorn.

But in this case, we do know there [were] some 600 unicorns out there.

Somewhere . . .

That is correct Docc........... here's hoping that some one out there realizes that I'm one of those crazies that will make a generous offer for the right one.

PM me one and all if this appeals to you...... or.

Cheers.

How about a low-mileage Daytona while you're waiting for the RM?  I just happened to see this on Craig's list today:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/4792300345.html

It's in Los Angeles. I'd be happy to ride it to Canada for you...  :bike: ... but that would double it's mileage.

Thx Scud..... I'm not looking for one of those but those are also tough to find unmolested......... No I will have to wait for some considerate soul with a Rosso to contact me and hopefully advise or other.

Cheers.