relay question

mik

I suppose it's possible that a few early '03 black or red bikes were delivered with the "fuzzy" engine finish, but I haven't seen any

I did, and I think it's a bloody shame. The german guy expected an '03 with the new finish and got a red/black with the fuzzy stuff. :moon:

I suppose it's possible that a few early '03 black or red bikes were delivered with the "fuzzy" engine finish, but I haven't seen any

I did, and I think it's a bloody shame. The german guy expected an '03 with the new finish and got a red/black with the fuzzy stuff. :moon:

... that's a bummer. I wouldn't have accepted it(if the engine finish was a priority for me) :moon:

al

I guess I should be happy that I bought the later version LeMans and delighted that my dealer was 'up front' with me about recalls and such. I was informed to day that my LeMans was produced late enough that it won't be recalled for connecting rod bolt replacement. :o So far I've been fortunate in that my particular machine must have been assembled near the end of the model year...or during the growing season :lol: In any case, the dealer has an excellent MG mechanic and I do have my Triumph to ride if something should come up. I would hate for the MG to be laid up though...I bought it to tour on :bike: Comes the spring around these parts you can be sure that I'll put the break in miles on it. In the mean time I'll continue to learn all I can about it from the riders on this site :thumbsup:

I was only able to get about 40 miles on it before it snowed...and it hasn't stopped.

Six inches more today and 12 below wind chill tomorrow. I'm getting 'cabin fever.'

cheers :bier: mik