V 11 Tenni quest

Twin AH

How about posting up some pics of your "small stable of goodies"?  Maybe let us have a little peek at the collection you're building?

• Like 1

Hey Scud ................ believe it or not tried posting a pic of something once with no luck ....... so gave up on all that. Not much of a collection to date in terms of volume,Im down to 3 of the M/Gs and one BMW. moved some of the others along and am focusing on specific ones now.

Hope to eventually find the others some day along the way.

Ciao

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know of or have a V-11 Tenni in pristine condition that they may be willing to part with.

Let me know.............. PM or other.

Ciao.

What's your budget?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can attest he has a beautiful Coppa Italia with all of 4000 miles, or is that K. He's pretty much scraped the floorboards off his new 1400 though.

Sent from my shoe phone!

That's just 4 KLMs Roy............. what a wonderful machine.......... and yes I apologize for scratching up the Cali but its just so much fun to ride quick.

Batt57 ............. would need to have particulars on the Tenni in question as it were.............. never have pursued a Guzzi on price alone.

Ciao          :mg:   PS    Roy who was that couple on that great looking white Guzzi last Sunday? never got a chance to introduce myself.

The dapper looking guy and his Daughter, won the best dressed at the Distinguished Gentlemans ride.

The Eldorado was a beaut, signed on the rear fender by Indian Joe whoever that is.

Sent from my shoe phone!

Thx Roy ................... so did you manage to recruit or did it not present itself?

Good for them on the win ............. Did he restore or other?

Ciao   :mg:              PS.   Any pics of the event and machinery you could forward         Thx in advance

• 2 weeks later...