Checking out.

Sad day, I have sold my Italian Stallion

photographed the magic beast in the rain today. Off to a new home 1100 miles away

Thank you Jaap for invigilating the only online community I will ever partake in.

Thanks to Docc for keeping it alive and Kiwi Roy for the technical help in making Guzzis bright.

Helicopter Jim, G Stallons, Hubert and all you other long time residents for input and opinion the value of which is beyond words

Roper...... If I am ever down under I will pop by and laugh at the time

My old bike calls, its time to put her back together and get back into the saddle

I am the guy on the panhead that waves to you and doesn't ride past if you are down.

My favourite memory is the hissing of aluminum coming off the side stand letting that goose fly through the bends, the release of the machine as it hits redline in 4th, i force my foot against the tarmac to engage the next gear. That is Italian music. This Lemans is one of the Great Motorcycles. 

Good riding to all of you

The Monkey

My favourite memory is the hissing of aluminum coming off the side stand letting that goose fly through the bends, the release of the machine as it hits redline in 4th, i force my foot against the tarmac to engage the next gear. That is Italian music. This Lemans is one of the Great Motorcycles. 

Hard to believe you can sell the bike after writing such heartfelt prose  :mg:

I'm sure it's a hard decision. Right now, I don't ever foresee me selling my Tenni but, one never knows what curves life throws you.

Good luck  :thumbsup:

Geeze man, we never did get to have coffee.

Panhead eh! that must be a classic, look up Bcclassicmotorcycles.com and join us for Sunday coffee, no need for a special bike you just have to love two wheels.

Sent from my shoe phone!

Thank you Gentlemen

I will keep membership here just because it is what it is and you are who you are.

The Italian motorcycle comes from the heart. We have directly ordered parts from the factory in Mandello and had them arrive at our door on Vancouver Island in 5 days.

That would not happen with any other company. There are still Guzzi in the family and a 66 250 single Ducati has just been finished. What a job! 

I don't know how to reduce pictures to send a shot of it, besides a family member did it and it will be up to him to send out pictures on the internet.

If you ever see a Zinnerbot coloured Duck single with yellow highlights and orange pin striping you know where it came from.

:thumbsup:  Ride them and ride them hard, wash and detail them once at the end of the season. Whether it needs it or not.

• Like 1