anyone with a 1100 sport and V11?

dangerous

I ask cos it looks like I cant get any balance pipe gaskets this side of xmas/newyears... but a mate has a 1100 sport corsa that im thinking of asking if I can borow his headers (biks out of action) are the headers the same ie head and colector in the same position???

I think that the pipes will fit at the heads but after that its all different, you will need the 1100 sport crossover or balance box and the silencers, not sure if the rear hangers are in the same place, then you won't have a hole for your exhaust sensor, so its not really an option, in the UK I can get the exhaust gaskets from a factor if I know the dimensions, they are universal fit parts, I was able to get some for my 1200 Sport for much less cost than Guzzi gaskets

I got rid of the front crossover pipe and had the holes on the headers welded. I didn't notice any difference in performance. Later, I replaced them with a set from a 2002 V11 (no crossover). 

IMG_3064.jpg

If you can't find or make the gaskets, and you want my welded set, they're yours for the cost of shipping.

I got rid of the front crossover pipe and had the holes on the headers welded. I didn't notice any difference in performance. Later, I replaced them with a set from a 2002 V11 (no crossover). 

If you can't find or make the gaskets, and you want my welded set, they're yours for the cost of shipping.

LOL scuds spears... just send evey thing ya have, no wait that cb 350 send that...

LOL scuds spears... just send evey thing ya have, no wait that cb 350 send that...

Too funny - old photo though. The CB350 was a clean 10,000 mile example and is now in the possession of a collector. I tried making that my commuter for a while, but the poor girl just couldn't get out of her own way sometimes (and I felt unsafe in fast-moving traffic). When she left, she made room for my K75s, which is an excellent commuter.