Security change

Hi, according to my pc...windows xp chrome OS... This site can't be reached. It says it may be temp.down or moved to another address. I was surprised, and very happy to access it through my phone. Any ideas where the hiccup may be?

Thx, Gary

Still a no go. I have tried every avenue from the google search engine and it gives me the same message....

Err_spdy_inadequate_transport_security

Thx Gary

So, Gary, what I'm hearing is that your OS (Windows XP) has been unsupported for quite a while and is likely the culprit. You can try a different browser (like "Edge" rather than Chrome) and see if that makes a difference.

Otherwise, updating your OS may be the solution. Where is Windows now, 10? :huh2:

So, Gary, what I'm hearing is that your OS (Windows XP) has been unsupported for quite a while and is likely the culprit. You can try a different browser (like "Edge" rather than Chrome) and see if that makes a difference.

Otherwise, updating your OS may be the solution. Where is Windows now, 10? :huh2:

Yeah, 10. I'd been avoiding it because of all the uproar from the suspender snapping corncob pipe smokers. Had to upgrade to 10 to run software for my cnc upgrade (also win10 based) Works great, easy to use, stable. What's not to like? :huh2:

Yeah, 10. I'd been avoiding it because of all the uproar from the suspender snapping corncob pipe smokers. Had to upgrade to 10 to run software for my cnc upgrade (also win10 based) Works great, easy to use, stable. What's not to like? :huh2:

:oldgit:Guzzi Guys :oldgit:

:luigi: Harboring :luigi:

Unsupported Technology

:mg: Since 1921 :mg:

:grin:

• Like 1

I loaded Firefox and still no luck.(it was stating certificate errors) It looks like I am going to have to get a new machine. I liked this old arse xp (10.1 tablet at that!)cause I know my old arse camera is compatible with it. Thanks for your help. Will probably wait for the tax free weekend coming up.

• Like 1