"If we could turn back time...." in the words of Cher and still have the cash we got now and the nohow and the the bikes of today and yesteryear, wouldn't life be sweet!

Time is 9.55pm EDST east coast Oz.

:2c: but life is sweet now.. :bier:

"If we could turn back time...." in the words of Cher and still have the cash we got now and the nohow and the the bikes of today and yesteryear, wouldn't life be sweet!

Time is 9.55pm EDST east coast Oz.

81186[/snapback]

I'm headed to Nummy's Pub in Newry to see if I see any Guzzi's parked outside!!!!!

30709[/snapback]

Did you? Were there? I doubt it.

Guest aironepony

BFG: Oh, ow, ooh, it's all right for you, you're a Time Lord. It's giving me earache!

DOCTOR WHO: There! Look, BFG, look at that enormous body; we're held in the pull of it. Far bigger than the Earth of your time. Wondrous sight!

BFG: Yes, yes it is a wondrous sight.

DOCTOR: An enormous, billowing mass of gases, pulsing, burning.

BFG: Flaming tongues licking out of it.

DOCTOR: Well, it's hot, you know. Millions of degrees centigrade. And those gases, churning and burning - they're space gases - no oxygen there. And right in the middle, wrapped in that inferno, is a core of rock, a ball, almost certainly molten. That, that's about the size of planet Earth. It's the beginning of your home planet, BFG.

BFG: Oh, will I ever get home?

DOCTOR: You will, you will. Come on, back to the TARDIS.

................. :thumbsup:

BFG I have heard of

but

who is the doctor

?

81311[/snapback]

I think you really know. Or did you hide behind the sofa Saturday tea time when you were growing up. I could understand some of the foreign Johnnies not knowing.

Here's a picture of one of the Doctors (the message is incidental in this case)

We could have a who's your favorite Dr; assistant or monster/villan thread :)

colintwat_182.jpg

I think you really know. Or did you hide behind the sofa Saturday tea time when you were growing up. I could understand some of the foreign Johnnies not knowing.

Here's a picture of one of the Doctors (the message is incidental in this case)

We could have a who's your favorite Dr; assistant or monster/villan  thread  :)

81316[/snapback]

Saturday morning and very early Sunday morning in eastern Canada. I was too busy watching the Hilarious House of Frightenstein to be having a favourite Doctor!

Frightenstein