I heard that they're playing Hyde Park on Sun 2nd July. Roger Waters is on the !st which is more my cup of tea. I've not bothered for tickets as hope to be doing

The National Rally

81489[/snapback]

I hate living in Canada!! I miss everything, ..... especially all the Hawkwind concerts!! They never come to Chilliwack!

(my list of things to do before I die include the IoM and Hawkwind - I don't dare tell that to a therapist - if I ever have to see one)

Guest aironepony
But do you really want to risk being stranded millions of years from home when the clutch on your Alterian Scura Time machine goes supernova?

81493[/snapback]

The Ballabians were the ones that had clutch problems. The Alterian Scura version had an intersynchronic leverometric oscillator. THIS makes all the difference.

I did think of putting up a picture in the quiz area, but of course it would have been a dead give away.............. :thumbsup:

(my list of things to do before I die include the IoM and Hawkwind - I don't dare tell that to a therapist - if I ever have to see one)

81561[/snapback]

You obviously forgot no 26: threesome with japanese twins...

Guest aironepony
You obviously forgot no 26: threesome with japanese twins...

81584[/snapback]

Tried it, very over rated.............. :thumbsup:

Guest aironepony

What if one day things everywhere ground to a halt? What if birds froze in mid-flight, people froze in mid-sentence, and planets and subatomic particles alike froze in mid-orbit? What if all change, throughout the entire universe, completely ceased for a period of, say, one year? Is such a thing possible?

If the answer to this last question is Yes -- if it is possible for there to be a period of time during which nothing changes, anywhere (except, perhaps, for the pure passage of time itself, if there is such a thing) -- then it is possible that a worldwide “freeze” will occur between the time you finish reading this sentence and the time you start the next sentence. In fact, if it's possible for there to be a period of time without change, then it may well be that a billion years have passed since you finished reading the last sentence. (Or maybe it just feels that way.)

....................... :thumbsup:

What if one day things everywhere ground to a halt? What if birds froze in mid-flight, people froze in mid-sentence, blahdy blahdy blah  Is such a thing possible?

If the answer to this last question is Yes -- if it is possible for there to be a period of time during which nothing changes, anywhere

81636[/snapback]

yes, yees, yeees. Of course of course

What if one day things everywhere ground to a halt? What if birds froze in mid-flight, people froze in mid-sentence, and planets and subatomic particles alike froze in mid-orbit? What if all change, throughout the entire universe, completely ceased for a period of, say, one year? Is such a thing possible?

If the answer to this last question is Yes -- if it is possible for there to be a period of time during which nothing changes, anywhere (except, perhaps, for the pure passage of time itself, if there is such a thing) -- then it is possible that a worldwide “freeze” will occur between the time you finish reading this sentence and the time you start the next sentence. In fact, if it's possible for there to be a period of time without change, then it may well be that a billion years have passed since you finished reading the last sentence. (Or maybe it just feels that way.)

....................... :thumbsup:

81636[/snapback]

Bloody 'ell!!! You may have found the cause of gobal warming!!!!

Goran,

I know, you know!!!

That's Spanish with Italian, but you know that and I know, you know...... ;)

81510[/snapback]

just trying (too?) hard to be good european :P

it might be spring time

:sun:

• 2 weeks later...