1630 here in Nevada- can't believe how long ago this thread started... :o

65509[/snapback]

At least it started in Modern Times. You guys in Nevada are still living in the 1630s, huh? I hope that's A.D.

Guest redguzziv10

i haven't really got anything constructive to write, but that doesn't seem to stop most posters.

Only to say i have just spent over an hour reading every single bloody post on this thread only to realise that most of it was written before i was even born!

someone kick me

At least it started in Modern Times. You guys in Nevada are still living in the 1630s, huh? I hope that's A.D.

65511[/snapback]

Yeah, but you wouldn't believe how technologically advanced the Guzzis are around here!! :D

I recall a childhood roadtrip from NYC to Chesapeake Bay in one of those two stroke Saabs, where I was asked by my mother's friend to write down the odometer reading.

Being a dumb 7 year-old blonde(technically a toe-head) I would peer over his shoulder every few seconds and write down the mileage, never catching on to the fact that he only wanted the initial mileage and the final mileage.

I don't recall being laughed at, but I sure felt stupid, even if it was little no more stupid than singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall" or counting the number of orange cars on the motorway.

Tonight I clicked "View new Posts" and saw "What time is it?" First thought: OMG, please no! Second thought: OMG, please, please no! Then, with an unexpected sense of resignation, I came to the conclusion that there will aways be someone who digs up this thread, as it is rooted deeply in our collective forum consciousness.

The question now is, shall I delete, close, moderate this thread? Or let long time forum members who should know better, dig it up once in a while and put up with it?

It's time to act!!!

Jaap, how do you moderate a Moderator? :P

65580[/snapback]

If you have an idea, I'll reinstate you right away! :D