I think you're right, actually. The time has come for this thread to gently into that good night. To sigh, sigh against the dying of the light. (Sorry, Dylan).

If I recall, Jaap once mentioned that these long threads play havoc with the database, so get your ya ya's out soon and I'll administer the euthenasia this weekend.

J

Even Newry people don't go to Newry.

And luckily, it has a by-pass now. About TIME too.

I think I'm full of shite, and this wouldn't be the first TIME.

I thought I remembered a thread that got closed for length issues. But now, I can't it, and this alzenheimers stuff is for the birds. So...you got plenty of time to post on.

Speaking of time, how is Jaap's holiday going? Anyone know?

J

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's Time to clean the mess up!

Sepang (Malesia) - La gag con Rossi che pulisce con lo scopone la pista davanti alla ruota anteriore non è solo il solito colpo di teatro del campione, è un messaggio chiaro. E divertente: "Io e Jeremy Burgess abbiamo fondato la Rapida, impresa di pulizie. Noi facciamo derattizzazioni, disinfestazioni, pozzi neri e griglie di partenza. Lavoriamo anche la notte. Il nostro slogan è: La Rapida, per pulire lo sporco dal motomondiale".

Go, Vale!

30 points ahead of the closed runner-up (Sete Gibernau) with just

2 rounds to go. Rossi is going for gold again, with a smile on his face.

35129[/snapback]

See gthyni, I knew we could find common ground. Go Rossi! Unfortunately, I think his lead is down to 14 points after the crash in Qatar. That shouldn't be a problem, I can't see Gibernau picking up 15 points in two races unless something very strange happens.

If there was any doubt about who is the best in racing today (and maybe ever) Rossi taking the championship on the Yamaha would end the discussion. The guy is amazing.

Lex