computer says 10.00 pm.mobile says11.01 pm . microwave says 11.04 pm. at 2.00 am tommorow it will be 1.00 am est sun 2nd april. :huh2:

84565[/snapback]

No wonder you're never on time, do you know what day it is? :huh2:

It's Sunday!

84589[/snapback]

Get a grip big lad.

You're the sort of boy who would land on the wrong strip, 6 miles too early.

IT'S SATURDAY.Picture_4.pngSee! Hmm.. is that the time!

Not any more,it's later than it was earlier,I think. Have the clocks changed,or is it all in my head?It doesn't feel this late.

84619[/snapback]

Hey there BigJ. Don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour tonight.

Check the date, my friend. Gotcha!!

84644[/snapback]

*snort*

you have to be a Supreme Master of Time to make that prank work in web wide world.

Jolly japes time runs out at 12 noon.

> In the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand it is accepted that if somebody pulls an April Fool's Trick after 12pm (mid-day), then the person pulling the trick is actually considered the fool.

So, you tread on dangerous ground my whirleybird friend, as we can all see that you posted at 5.30pm. This seems to be conclusive evidence for a deadly boomerang-gotcha.

Oh to be in Haggisland, as it seems that in Scotland, April Fool's Day is actually celebrated for two days. The second day is devoted to pranks involving the posterior region of the body. It is called Taily Day. The origin of the "kick me" sign can be traced to this observance.

And why not.

We can be sure that Bob&Serge have been having an absolutely frolicksome time today – today being Poisson d'Avril, or "April Fish." In keeping with tradition, Serge will have taped a picture of a fish on the back of young Bob and all the beasts of The Barn will even now be crying "Poisson d'Avril".

i suggest a redirection of this thread, just to keep it going.

how about one of the following:

How is your time?

What time is THAT?

Thats some time, is it yours?

What kind of watch?

What thyme is it?

Do little red rooster go well with thyme?

Is it time?

Gimme time, or gimme death...

09.39 Norwegian midlde of the road-time