Guest Nogbad
Ok, lets go back a bit and remember thispost-1243-1147591857_thumb.jpg

.......................... :thumbsup:

89182[/snapback]

I think we are about to get "Flatland".......

WTF trying for another global warming are we..this now subject is BS,, AND I THINK MOST AGREE. its then . now . and finnish..i try to respect others beliefs but we all receive the same end imo. THERE THEN GONE.

WTF trying for another global warming are we..this now subject is BS,, AND I THINK MOST AGREE. its then . now . and finnish..i try to respect others beliefs but we all receive the same end imo. THERE THEN GONE.

89188[/snapback]

and ...UFO's remain.
Sense of humor by pass time from a couple of posts today, but that's what you expect when the weather starts to get warm and you forget that English is not everyone's first language. And even those whose it is may not be that proficient (hands up) and a forum post is without all the body language that makes up the majority of face to face communication.  :wacko:

89051[/snapback]

A timely post. You were right, Martin.

Jaap toyed with the '..absurd...' strapline on the forum a while back. To be safe, I'm going to sellotape a new sensible strapline on to mine: 'V11.think BMW'

89188[/snapback]

Is that English? :P

Guest aironepony

BFG has been called into monitor the initial trials of a device called TOMTIT - the Transmission Of Matter Through Interstitial Time - at the Newton Institute at Wootton.

Created by the enigmatic Professor Ratchethack, TOMTIT's demonstration has caused unexpected time anomalies. BFG has discovered that TOMTIT is not all that it seems...

At the heart of TOMTIT is an ancient crystal, which the BFG hopes to use to gain control over Kronos - a Chronovore that feeds on time itself. But the stone he holds is only part of the sacred crystal of Kronos - the main crystal is hidden...

BFG and JRT journey back in time to the lost city of Atlantis, where the battle for the control of Kronos intensifies... Can the BFG prevent the Time Monster from being unleashed...?

Tune in next week..same time...same spot on the dial for the next exciting episode.................... :thumbsup:

Am I the only one not dropping acid on this forum??  ;)

89280[/snapback]

its early, but.....yes. except for a minute I believed the acid dropper was you, because of the pink elephant suit. then I remembered, or did I? a minute in here is like an hour IRL..... where did I tie up my pterodactylus... hats, we need more hats....

BFG has been called into monitor the initial trials of a device called TOMTIT - the Transmission Of Matter Through Interstitial Time - at the Newton Institute at Wootton.

Created by the enigmatic Professor Ratchethack, TOMTIT's demonstration has caused unexpected time anomalies.  BFG has discovered that TOMTIT is not all that it seems...

At the heart of TOMTIT is an ancient crystal, which the BFG hopes to use to gain control over Kronos - a Chronovore that feeds on time itself. But the stone he holds is only part of the sacred crystal of Kronos - the main crystal is hidden...

BFG and JRT journey back in time to the lost city of Atlantis, where the battle for the control of Kronos intensifies... Can the BFG prevent the Time Monster from being unleashed...?

Tune in next week..same time...same spot on the dial for the next exciting episode.................... :thumbsup:

89279[/snapback]

Where can you buy a TOMTIT, or is it free?

there you Hairy I've now fed your responce :grin:

Guest aironepony
Where can you buy a TOMTIT, or is it free?

there you Hairy I've now fed your responce  :grin:

89290[/snapback]

You could make one yourself, the instructions are all in this bookpost-1243-1147698084_thumb.jpg

........................ :thumbsup: