Do little red rooster go well with thyme?

84768[/snapback]

That one is worth exploring.

• 1 month later...
Guest aironepony

Question One (this question carries all of the available marks)

Arthur Eddington [1882-1944: The Nature of the Physical World (1928)] made the following comment;

"I shall use the phrase 'time's arrow' to express this one-way property of time which has no analogue in space."

Discuss this statement, using recent research, to critically evaluate Eddington's 1928 view. Can time decay as dies the trajectory of the arrow?

.................. :thumbsup:

Arthur Eddington [1882-1944: The Nature of the Physical World (1928)] made the following comment;

"I shall use the phrase 'time's arrow' to express this one-way property of time which has no analogue in space."

Discuss this statement, using recent research, to critically evaluate Eddington's 1928 view. Can time decay as dies the trajectory of the arrow?

89005[/snapback]

Flicking through your old (1928) exam papers?

Ah, memories of times past.

:huh2::rasta::stupid:

89005[/snapback]

Guest aironepony
Flicking through your old (1928) exam papers?

Ah, memories of times past.

89016[/snapback]

Do you know, I am begining to think that the "O" level exams have got easier since my day................... :thumbsup:

Good Lord!...is that the time?...must fly........................

Sense of humor by pass time from a couple of posts today, but that's what you expect when the weather starts to get warm and you forget that English is not everyone's first language. And even those whose it is may not be that proficient (hands up) and a forum post is without all the body language that makes up the majority of face to face communication. :wacko:

So time for a ride to get some nice cooling breezes, but tog up just in case

:mg::race::thumbsup:

obviously I can't recommend :rasta:

and :bier::drink: in moderation and not whilst driving

:sun::bike:

Sense of humor by pass time from a couple of posts today, but that's what you expect when the weather starts to get warm and you forget that English is not everyone's first language. And even those whose it is may not be that proficient (hands up) and a forum post is without all the body language that makes up the majority of face to face communication.  :wacko:

So time for a ride to get some nice cooling breezes, but tog up just in case

:mg:  :race:  :thumbsup:

obviously I can't recommend  :rasta:

and  :bier:  :drink:  in moderation and not whilst driving

:sun:  :bike:

89051[/snapback]

That's not funny